Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

*sends alt vibes for Nerruse* That's a really nice lineage, congrats! smile.gif

Ouch! sad.gif Bad dragons! On the subject of Moonstone x Nebula, did I offer you a sibling of this? If you want one, I can put you on the breeding list. smile.gif

Also, insert kermit-flail here! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif If this little lady refuses him, I may well cry copiously.

I can't remember if you did or not. Either way, I would LOVE to be on the breeding list. Wanna do a blood swap? That way we could both get to a gen higher.

I can't remember if you did or not. Either way, I would LOVE to be on the breeding list. Wanna do a blood swap? That way we could both get to a gen higher.

Right-o, I'll put you on the list. smile.gif And I'd love to do a blood-swap! biggrin.gif

@Chiisai-hime: That lineage looks so... zesty! I love it! biggrin.gif

Don't know if anybody can use these eggs, they are two 3rd gen checker metallic-fails:

3rd gen Sunrise from checker Sunrise (female) x Gold (male).

3rd gen Purple from checker Purple (male) x Silver (female).

Was itching to grab both... but something stopped me.

Then saw a nice egg in the gifting/trading thread and took that.

Hopefully they won't refuse:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=5&mate=t7Sae

Woot!! *does victory dance*

I had to triple check This when it popped out. I thought for sure my eyes were playing tricks on me.

First metallic I've bred in weeks, and it's the first 2nd Gen I've bred in... forever. biggrin.gif

Now I have to find a mate for it. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

I am so happy to have so many more yellow/golden dragons since the last releases.

Me too! Now I'd quite like there to be more orange-coloured dragons, and my life would become that much easier. tongue.gif

I've made it this far.. I can't seem to get another White Stripe, quite saddened by that. I haven't been able to actually get any stripe recently. sad.gif

I've been trying to find a mate for awhile for my only CB Silver female, an I finally found one but it was a metallic fail tongue.gif Still...gorgeous in my eyes though: http://dragcave.net/lineage/p8qHH

ooo that is pretty will you be opening a list for children from them? I'd love a hellfire baby from them O3O

If you are still seeking new blood, I could breed you a sibling to her if you want?

Thanks , but I think I am done with this one, I am working on a Sunstone x Red Nebula checker as well and I can only take so much when it comes to wrong color nebulas rolleyes.gif

*breaths huge sigh of relief*

These two didn't refuse AND they gave me an egg on the first try! I thought for sure I was getting a refusal, since I got two of them earlier. rolleyes.gif

I think I can hear angels singing... My dragons have been too kind lately. I think they're plotting something.

EDIT: Just realized a moment ago that only two of the CB's in that lineage are mine. o.O My CB's have produced less 2G's than I thought. XD I guess I might just be able to push this one generation further. @.@

Edited by Chanilove

Woo-hoo!  My White Lies lineage is finished!  biggrin.gif

Oh that is gorgeous ~ Congrats!

Well, my pretty AP find Nebula and the mate I built for her finally produced an egg. I like it enough to continue it, but I don't know whether to make a matching mate for it, or instead use female Silvers, green/red Nebulas, and either Heartseekers or Winter Magi in place of the SW/Alt Ribbon. *taps chin*