Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Was I the only one that grinned a bit at all the trades that said, want messy lineage hatchy for freezing? :3 I think the vast majority of eggs I saw were some form of even gen, stair case, or barely broken ones. We've taken over the cave! Muhahaha?

LOL, I know.

On the one hand - it makes me so happy to see all these eggs with pretty lineages with some thought put into them, offspring that're likely to be enjoyed by just about anyone.

On the other hand... I have been desperately trying to trade for a couple of messy SW hatchlings to complete my collection (because I just can't bear to freeze ones with pretty lineages that others would enjoy breeding) - offering nice things for them - and Can. Not. Get. Them. It's crazy.

So in terms of overall trends, I'm delighted! In terms of personal goals, I'm kinda tearing my hair out. XD

I really like how the Blusangs look with the tsunamis, too bad i am not a huge fan of tsunamis. Tans are one of the few breeds i am considering breeding them with. Haven't considered purples, will check them out.

I don't want to start a checkered lineage with mates that are limited (such as valentines) as i won't be able to go very far before i'll have to stop, so i am gonna avoid them.

the silver look nice with the tan, but the overall impression is a bit too pale for look i had in mind, but definately a combo i'll keep in mind. I like the sunsong/silver look so that's a contender, though i think i prefer sunsongs with gold. gonna try and see what they look with blusangs.

I've seen (and caught then dropped) quite a few messy lineaged halloween dragons so maybe it's just that people don't think they can trade them and thus don't look? and i also think people are a bit more careful when breeding holidays since their trade value drop drastically with each gen. at least we can hope they're more careful tongue.gif

Oh, wow, it looks like your two are unrelated to my two. We must do some trading next year!

happy.gif I'd love to! I was just trying to figure out how to take the lineage even further. biggrin.gif

I know it's late, but I'd love a 3rd gen PB Pumpkin if anyone could help.

I know it's late, but I'd love a 3rd gen PB Pumpkin if anyone could help.

Wish I could. I bred and abandoned a whole bunch of my nice even-gen Halloweens yesterday, thinking I was out of time for trading, just before I saw the thread about the delay. Oops! Now I'm kicking myself because there are a number I'd still like to exchange for.

Ah well... hopefully a bunch of new homes'll enjoy the pretty lineages. :3

Edited by Imbecamiel

Oy, yes. I bred my Shadow Walkers and Marrows well before tonight because I figured people would want time to hatch them before Halloween xd.png

But, I've been able to pick up enough pretty eggs from the AP to trade for what I wanted and got inspired to do one extra besides. Whew. I have to wonder, realistically if I now have more Halloween lineage eggies than I can possibly continue next year. At least they get smaller as they get older!

My treasures so far are a Pumpkin/Dark Myst mirror. A Ember/Marrow Mirror and a White/Shadow Walker mirror that is effectively a checker. Unfortunately, all my whites that I had bred with my Shadow Walkers to zombie, only one made it to Zombiehood. But, I'll start earlier on that for next year depending on this years dragon. I could always pick it instead for another zombie checker attempt.

Pumpkin x Dark Myst

I kinda wish I had switched the genders on these two pumpkins now. But what I may try to do is go down the edges with purebred Dark Mysts to create a dark border around the rest. I managed a couple pairs of unrelated Dark myst x pumpkin, so I'll have many to combine for next year. But I'll have to scrounge for some Dark Myst babies to breed with them before that happens :3

Ember Marrow Mirror

I caught the first Ember Marrow in the ap and <3 it. Then traded for the second. I was able to trade for a couple marrow/ember pairs so I can do some justice to this one next year. Plus, none of my marrows are related to them!

/happy happy.gif

I got a lot of lovely dragon treats this Halloween, but I think my favorite is my SW whose dad someone successfully zombified. He'll go perfectly with my Marrow next year!

Most of the other SWs I picked up have metals for mates. I'll have to come up with some nice alternatives since there is no way I am going to get them actual metals for mates. xd.png Aside from my ridiculous search for mates for my SWs, I'll also be looking for mates for my other Halloweens. The combos that I'll be looking for at some point are:

both genders of Stripe x Marrow

both genders of Ember x f. Marrow

both genders Silver x SW (lol yeah right)

3rd gen m. Marrow x f. Grey

both genders GW x Marrow

m. Hellfire x f. Marrow

m. Waterhorse x f. SW

m. SW x f. Gold (double lol yeah right)

both genders GW x SW

I've had some pretty awesome AP luck this year, even just with my laptop's little touchpad. Looking forward to making some nice lines with all the lovely dragons I picked up this year. I'd love to swap lineages with anyone else who is doing any of the ones above (except any of the metal combos, as I can't breed them).

It is a zombie! Wow, that was super lucky! biggrin.gif

Oh, awesome! I was hoping it would turn.

Too bad the parents couldn't be Zombies. That would be an epic lineage. xd.png

I also have This Pumpkin from a Tombstone/Zombie lineage as well. smile.gif

Apparently I just can't control myself when it comes to breeding my dragons, but on the other hand - HALF-WAY THERE! (Well, assuming they like each other, of course. And let's not think about how long it might take to get the Black I need...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Congrats Tikigurl!

I have her from a zombie, and with any luck I'll be making a matching mate next year...

yay zombie checkers?

Also looking forward to february when I can continue this!

If anyone has a matching 3rd gen bloodswap I'd be happy to set up a trade when the time comes. biggrin.gif Might be a lil early for some though.

And that is pretty Amazon. :3

Edited by kleptomaniac

Congrats Amazon, very impressive!!

edit : that looks so pretty kleptomaniac, come feb I'll happily breed you one.

Edited by nooey

That rainbow is pretty. I am tempted to try something like that. But I'd have to use harvests in place of the gold. Whenever I see a metallic in the cave I go, hum, This egg is blah blah... wait? WHAT?!?!?! /CLICK!

/sigh

laugh.gif

Maybe some of us with zombie lineages could do something? The only one I have is white from SW x White. So fairly neutral. But I'd be happy to try to breed it with something. Maybe with a 2nd gen marrow some such.

Sorry for the double post, but could I beg some help resetting an influence? I was going through naming and realized I influenced an egg I was going to freeze as a hatchy, the wrong gender.

pm me smile.gif

All better, thank you Shamiir!

Edited by Vhale

Gah, I'm running out of time to find blood swap for These Three Marrows.

I figured finding one for the Silver x Marrow would be pretty simple since quite a few people have that lineage but so far, no takers. =\

Yay or nay to this?

I love that Marrow so I'm trying to put him with a suitable mate, but that Ember is the closest I have. Don't have any CB Marrows to build one from scratch, either. Opinions?

Yay or nay to this?

I love that Marrow so I'm trying to put him with a suitable mate, but that Ember is the closest I have. Don't have any CB Marrows to build one from scratch, either. Opinions?

I like it, and I have a sister to your ember!

I like it, and I have a sister to your ember!

Awesome! biggrin.gif There seems to be offspring from that Ember x Marrow pairing all over the shop. Busy dragons. tongue.gif

A shame this Ember wasn't a lower gen - she could have been a good mate too, framing the bottom of the lineage with Tinsels to match the Marrows at the top. Ah well. happy.gif

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

They are prolific, aren't they? laugh.gif I'm thinking of trying this with my girl.

It is a bummer about the other Ember, that would've been pretty.

Need for lineage! Marrow with Sweetling

HAVE: All born on Halloween! (incuhatchable today)

user posted image 2nd gen PB Hellfire, starter dragon from Faithful Lineage/Unholy

view: http://dragcave.net/lineage/VaBEu

user posted image 2nd gen PB Lumina, starter dragon from Faithful Lineage

view: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hb7iP

user posted image 2nd gen Hellfire, (Hellfire x Ember) starter dragon from Faithful Lineage/Unholy

view: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lPDmi

DESPERATELY NEEDING:

(egg or hatchling):

user posted image 2nd gen, Marrow from Sweetling or Alt Sweetling father

Please PM Offer!

Edited by grammydragon

I wish I could help grammydragon but the most I could do is a lineage swap, as I do have a Marrow x Sweetling right now. But I am working on a Sweetling x Marrow lineage as well.

I hope you find one in time.

Managed to trade for two 2nd gen Shadowwalkers with Silver mum to get to this:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=0A00b

Will be trying to trade for another 2nd Gen Silver later on, as I only have that one CB Silver.

But then forgot that I have this Silver 2nd Gen... http://dragcave.net/lineage/kjaWO

Is there any hope I can still trade for a 2nd Gen Shadow from Male Silver? Doubt it actually...

Wow! Dragon Cave is great! Got two possible mates already! laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by lilysally