Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Oh damn. I've messed up in my Daydream x '09 Val lineage. sad.gif I intended to get to, and to finish at, the 6th generation. I got to 5th gen no problem, then began breeding her mate and got to 4th gen, before realizing I have no more dragons to breed the next 5th gen. =< I thought I had it all correctly noted down and planned out, but clearly not. xd.png

Can anyone help? I'll be happy to breed anything in return to help breeding projects. smile.gif

On a happier note, these two accepted each other. biggrin.gif Would have liked an egg, but eh.

What does everyone think about this temporary pairing?

I'm planning on building a matching mate for the Moonstone once a couple of my other projects are finished.

This egg makes me a happy panda! smile.gif It already has a mate waiting. Yay progress!

@sheppardkid - I like it. That green Neb lineage must have been hell to work with! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

What does everyone think about this temporary pairing?

I'm planning on building a matching mate for the Moonstone once a couple of my other projects are finished.

love it!

Congrats everyone here on stunning breeding results! <33

@Mercury what a great luck! biggrin.gif

@Amazon_warrior that's really hilarious, and I have an opposite issue xd.png seems like this pair hates monotony (while all I need is another green baby)

@Lullakai-Shi love the combination of blusangs and sunsongs!! (and now that I've typed that... there's even a similarity in the way their names spell xd.pngsangs and songs <33)

@sheppardkid wow biggrin.gif even as temporary mates they do look amazing

@Wiz all-autumn lineage's very beautiful! Congrats!

@afie like the lineage and the names! laugh.gif

@lizardtail good luck with breeding! *sending anti-refusal vibes*

Well finally I've got some results to share too!

1. I very much hope they won't misbehave, it took me ages to get this red baby.. sooo *keep my fingers crossed*

2. Yay, this project is successfully finished (without a single refusal) - huge "thank you" to Wiz and Chanilove, as well as to cherryblossom81, who shared their offspring dropping it to the AP. rolleyes.gif

3. I had an anticipation that they might dislike each other dry.gif and so they did.. I sense that replacing the pink won't be that easy xd.png albinos surely like to multiply themselves sleep.gif

4. Luckily, I managed to get on Natayah's list and recently snatched this lovely white beauty. I plan to mate her with an offspring of this pair. Though I'd love to get a 3d gen white from Nakase's Alt user posted image (as an alternative to him) But I bet this is not something that can be obtained easily.. so I guess I'll go for that pairing for now.

5. almost forgot about them - my most important pair! Keep begging them not to refuse xd.png hate the thought of spending another half year in an effort to breed an alternative 2d gen pink

Edited by Ae0nian

@Amazon_warrior that's really hilarious, and I have an opposite issue  xd.png seems like this pair hates monotony (while all I need is another green baby)

Well finally I've got some results to share too!

1. I very much hope they won't misbehave, it took me ages to get this red baby.. sooo *keep my fingers crossed*

2. Yay, this project is successfully finished (without a single refusal) - huge "thank you" to Wiz and Chanilove, as well as to cherryblossom81, who shared their offspring dropping it to the AP.  rolleyes.gif

3. I had an anticipation that they might dislike each other  dry.gif and so they did.. I sense that replacing the pink won't be that easy  xd.png albinos surely like to multiply themselves sleep.gif

4. Luckily, I managed to get on Natayah's list and recently snatched this lovely white beauty. I plan to mate her with an offspring of this pair. Though I'd love to get a 3d gen white from Nakase's Alt user posted image (as an alternative to  him) But I bet this is not something that can be obtained easily.. so I guess I'll go for that pairing for now.

5. almost forgot about them - my most important pair! Keep begging them not to refuse  xd.png hate the thought of spending another half year in an effort to breed an alternative 2d gen pink

Stripes are one of the worst breeds for owner-trolling, only really rivalled by Nebulae! rolleyes.gif I just went and checked my other SnowStripes pair, and they're not much better! *sigh*

Those are some seriously lovely lineages there, congrats! And congrats to everyone else, too. smile.gif I finally finished another Doctor Who lineage, so I'm pretty chuffed right now!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

lets hope http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ufv0L and http://dragcave.net/lineage/geBM9 breed. both are awesome AP catches :D

*sends anti-refusal vibes* Pretty! If you ever feel like a matched egg (like so) let me know and I'd be happy to breed. ^-^

~

I was also posting here to see whether anyone would be interested in a 2G sunsong from silver mother blood swap? I received a beautiful baby from a lineage filled with sunsongs, RBs and silvers and really want to build a mate. Alas, only having one CB silver makes getting 2g fails a little hard. ^^" If anyone's interested in a swappers, the link's here. :) I know it's probably a tough call but you never know until you try. x3

Well, it's not perfect, but it sure is pretty! wub.gif

And they gave me an egg on the first try! ^__^

Edited by tikigurl91

Thanks. smile.gif

One was from the AP, another was dropped in the announcement board. Neither have matching mates so I figured they would go good together. ^__^

Here is another. Temporary mates until they each find 'proper' mates, but they look good together still. happy.gif

I posted an 8th even Gen PB Nocturne in the Lineage Gifting, Trading, Request thread, but nobody picked it up yet. Can't believe that nobody would be interested... unsure.gif

I be throwing the offspring into the AP leading up to Halloween. smile.gif Anyone else notice that a lot of holiday dragons give more eggs when they are bred to a non holiday dragon? *crosses fingers for 4 eggs*

Also, I have had a surprisingly hard time breeding to this guardian. On pairs up to it, I had lots of "no interest" or "no egg" and it would happen even with Fertility! They are guardians! I should almost get an egg every time I try! It's planned mate is this guardian. And I've started on breeding a mate for the hypothetical 8th gen so my current 8th gen can have a mate.

I have no idea if I'm going to try for a 10th gen scroll only guardian or if I'll just really start collecting other dragons. I rather like the brimstone dragons, they are quite shiny (already have enough for 5th gen). smile.gif

I'm not really sure what to do now. I think, I'll try and trade it for some other metallic combo for now.

Edited by Saloiq

I'm not really sure what to do now. I think, I'll try and trade it for some other metallic combo for now.

This silver looks so pretty.

I've finally completed my hybrid galore project! Just got this today. *does happy dance*

That's really lovely! biggrin.gif

ETA: I found this pretty waiting for me in my inbox this morning. wub.gif Now hopefully I can do this. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

That pairing is gorgeous. :3 I'm jealous!

Speaking of pretty Silvers, I'm hoping these two will like each other. If not I'm punching something. XD