Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Oh Happy Day

everything seems to be coming up the right color( well almost tongue.gif )

Tan ridgewing x Flamingo

4th gen red stripe from Heartseekers

plus a couple of correct breed 2nd gens and a

4th gen PB Ice

finally got this pink x blusang checker a couple of days ago and thought my week was made biggrin.gif

They'll probably all refuse their planned mates next week, so I will enjoy them while I can laugh.gif

I have breeded this egg but i don't really need it:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ebk1V

is a 6EG PB not imbreed pink egg. It's free for a nice home.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/8e887547ef180...2370bba664545a0

who will take it, please, name it, and write here then you have take it. Thank you!

Wow thank you. If you don't mind I'm going to give it to my son. He's relatively new and still collecting the bsa dragons and he is even more of a lineage snob than I am. He is going to love this smile.gif

sure! no problem!

And here another 2 nice 5EG egg then need a new home, directly from my EG PB red project (they'll go together)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QXnDB and http://dragcave.net/lineage/n9sF8

same thing, please name the dragons and have care of they! (no kill/bite/neglect; ok gift happy.gif)

http://dragcave.net/teleport/a727b5942efc2...52d254e6dfa5410

Thank you so much, I grabbed this pair as I am doing PB Reds also! So far I have one 8th Gen, one 6th Gen and one 3rd Gen. Neither of your Reds were related to mine so I am really happy to have them! They will help me greatly! They will be loved and named!

PM me if you would ever like me to breed my Reds for you smile.gif

Finally! My Holiday Spirits evengen is finished! All Holiday dragons in order of Release (including alts for those dragons that had alt variants beside the spriters' alts (= Sweetling and Snow Angel). All Holidays except the Holly and the alts I don't have come from my own scroll. smile.gif

The names (read left to right, top to bottom) form the lyrics of the Spanish Christmas Carol "Los peces en el rio" (The fish in the river).

Only 4refusals in the final gen... xd.png But it's done! *insert kermit flail* Me is a very happy me indeed! biggrin.gif

(If anyone should want a sibling, please PM me.)

Edited by Lastalda

Finally! My Holiday Spirits evengen is finished! All Holiday dragons in order of Release (including alts for those dragons that had alt variants beside the spriters' alts (= Sweetling and Snow Angel).

The names (read left to right, top to bottom) form the lyrics of the Spanish Christmas Carol "Los peces en el rio" (The fish in the river).

Only 4refusals in the final gen... xd.png But it's done! *insert kermit flail* Me is a very happy me indeed! biggrin.gif

(If anyone should want a sibling, please PM me.)

That's a beautiful lineage, congrats on finishing it! biggrin.gif

Lastalda, that is a beautiful lineage. I see one of my alt sweetlings in there. smile.gif I am sending you a PM because I would love to have a sibling.

So, I acquired this chap last Halloween (as part of a trade iirc), and I've just bred a couple of 2nd gen Purples in the hopes that he'll like one in time for the Halloween breeding season so I can have a nice 3rd gen "true" checker. Then I realised that if I partnered my "spare" female Marrows with Purples this year (and do some frantic juggling of egg-slots so I can also breed the other Halloween lineages I have planned), I could potentially breed a 4th gen Purple x Marrow checker this year and reach 5th gen next year. So, that's what I'm going to do! It'll mean sourcing some 2nd gen Purples from others, but I think it may be do-able. smile.gif

Any thoughts on This pairing?

I've been trying to find a mate for that GW for a while and haven't found anything that I like, but I think those two look pretty good together.

(Although now that I see that, I think I might switch out the Reds/Whites for GW's/Sunsong to match it even better.)

I'm so jealous. I can breed that exact same checker, but haven't managed to get a tan ridge yet. O:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/llPkS

Daydreamer PM me and I will keep trying them - I might get lucky again-

a pm helps me remember who has asked for what rolleyes.gif

Very pretty tikigurl91 biggrin.gif

I have been breeding my Blusangs to pink- I like contrast in my checkers, but with pinks few and far between, I decided to try one where I didn't need pink after gen 1

not bad if I do say so myself laugh.gif

I have this 3rd even gen flamingo here and her soon to be mate here

I'm trying to get to 5th or 6th gen. My lack of rosebuds is not helping.

It will look like this, but longer

Edited by Tiger_Rider

@ Tiger_Rider - I would be willing to breed rosebuds x flamingos for you if you like. Just let me know when you are ready for an egg and I will try to breed you one. I have two rosebuds and plenty of flamingos. smile.gif

wow,finally I got this Alt vine!

ohmy.gif Stunning! Huge congrats, that must have taken forever!

ETA: Oh now this is just getting silly. :| Is a red Stripe really too much to ask for?

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Gah, I can't wait to finish my Val Lineage already!

This gal gendered wrong. dry.gif

This guy also gendered wrong.

Don't know if influence failed or I influenced them improperly. Probably the latter. >.<

So I bred yet another replacement for the Val Line. Hopefully this guy genders right so he can be a mate for the wrongly gendered girl above.

Then This punk will have a mate then, as long as there are no refusals, I will finally get to 7th Gen and this lineage will be complete! smile.gif