RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm so hungry. Why am I watching a show about food? It's not helping.. dry.gif

compared to java, programming in R is such a dream omg

It's her name, she doesn't just "call herself" that.

She spazzed and fell out of her chair because you were showing me the ghost from a movie. She couldn't even see the phone screen. I think I have the right to say she overreacted.

Why does my head have to hurt on my birthday? sad.gif

It grew and blossomed into something much greater than what that modest description ever gave hint of. I was so pleasantly surprised!

Just when I thought this site (not D.C.) couldn't get any worse, you are my first homophobe. :| Auto-blocking you now, kthxbye.

Go job hunting all day, spend the nights keeping the tears at bay. I do not want another job where I'm made to feel useless again, and feel like I'm wasting my life. But need money.

I'm not asking for my dream job to come to me, but until that chance comes I'd just like to have a job with decent pay, where people are happy to have me help out.

Edited by Ripan

Hm, but if I don't wear contacts tomorrow, signs will be blurry... And I couldn't drive. Eyes would be safer, but with my mom and sister there, I don't think I'll be involved in that much... Also, we're not one of the big states...