RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

that's what I hate about conversations sometimes; you either really need to be paying attention and/or know what "choice" words to pick out from a conversation in order to continue or take it in a new direction.

I really should be sleeping, but I don't want to go to sleep because my dreams are far better than reality. Which makes it hard to wake up.

I can't take it much longer. I'm losing my sanity. I want it back! wacko.gif

well, I mean I could go to the dmv today, but then idk if Julie or Jeff will come out to take care of watching the house while they work on our windows...(and that dmv line T-T)

This day...just...can I go to bed yet? =_=;

I find it irksome and also intriguing how nobody says "bless you" to me whenever I sneeze yet they'll say it to others

I ended up passing out shortly after my last post, but I can't sleep again. I'm kind of scared I will sleep days away right now, but if I don't sleep it will be worse.

Winter sucks. sad.gif

Woah...that was the last egg they produced? Guess I'm gonna be waiting a while...

"Nothing severe overnight, only a few rumbles of thunder" - Where'd you people learn to forecast the weather? Last I checked weather radios didn't go off from a few rumbles and monsoon-worthy downpours with nature's personal fireworks and noise makers lighting up the sky and keeping people awake half the night. I few cat naps is the best I got. mad.gif

ETA: My gosh I'm so sleep deprived I can't even make sentences that make sense and I'm too tired to correct it. =_=;

Edited by Syiren

You contrary little censorkip.gifxd.png At least now I know you'll produce the right breed...

obviously, I claimed the last post for the new year so I'm just making sure you guys don't take it =w=

Why am I not fazed by all this unholy ordeal...?

I used to love those cookies... Now I just don't. Too much icing? Too flaky?

Edited by JolteonTails

I still can't believe the zoo's going to such lengths to get me animal cadavers?? Not only have they got my name on all the whiteboards in the veterinary centre, they even set aside a crate in their walk-in freezer specially for me. And to have finally been able to meet the awesome team behind all this? Today has been a good day.