RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I am so tired, I am sorry I wasn't here to help my cure buddies, was busy watching action movies with my dad

I feel pretty. :3 Should wear waistcoat and skirt more often.

With bare feet I look like a hobbit. tongue.gif

Edited by Ripan

And this is why I'm always in a bad mood at Christmas...

~

Trust me, we'll all be happier if you just leave me alone to read. Also, that music is way too loud and isn't helping my mood. Not like you care, of course.

Edited by prismatika

I'm assuming that this is the second time the thread is counting?

also, stop talking about me behind me back, stop worrying about me, you worrying about me just makes me stressed out.

Torn between hoping my son wakes up early and we can watch movies until my husband gets home, and hoping he stays asleep so I can have the whole night to myself.

I know that's going to start an argument or upset, but flip it. I'm tired of taking the snippy ash comments all the time and not feeling like I can say anything back because she takes months to get over anything (and she is super obvious when she's upset and takes it out on the rest of us) and everyone's gotta protect the baby of the family. The rest of us can suck it up and move on but not her, never mind how wrong or offensive she is. If she wants to make those comments, she can make them on a personal blog instead of smearing it into public.

Or I'll delete my comment in a moment but defriend her. See what sort of upset I cause by defriending my sister on facebook.

Hmm, which fight is better. Probably the defriending, as that may not be discovered until after Christmas... Hmm...

Maybe there's a more subtle, return-passive-aggressive message I can leave instead.

Gave in and deleted my comment, but I can already tell she is not going to be fun tomorrow. Pretty sure she's crying in her room even though I thought she was going to bed hours ago. Oh well. She hasn't been fun this whole week.

I'm not holding back next time, though. I'm tired of the comments directed towards me. She wants to start something, then she can start something and deal with the consequences. And she can thank her graces that it's a holiday this time and the rest of us aren't quite as petty as she is.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yeah sure, yelling and guilt tripping me will most definitely convince me to come along. Blocking the only doorway, towering on the step above me, demanding to know why I don't want to. I don't feel like doing that one thing today, so I'll never be asked again and obviously will never learn it another day of my life and the entire house economy will collapse. It's not like you do this every to every second weekend. No wait, you do.

_

The idea that "everyone can swim" is actually a fairly modern one. There are most certainly very old sources (like, a couple of thousand years) showing people swimming, but you might want to know that only 100 years ago a considerate part of the population in our country actually did not know how to swim. In some places it was considered an "improper" activity. Some sailors would consciously not learn to swim, because once you've fallen in you're screwed either way, and swimming would only prolong the suffering.

It's not that strange really, I've heard a lot of folk stories dating somewhere between medieval to 17th century in which drowning is a very common theme even among common folks who spend their days in close proximity to waters.

And you know, sometimes swimming ability have nothing to do with it. Heard about the Bolton Strid in Yorkshire? Looks like a pleasant little stream, but it's in fact an extremely dangerous river.

Edited by Ripan

I really hope I get more excited for snowboarding once we actually get out there. 'Cause I just really haven't been motivated or excited to go, even though it's been a while and I really should. =(

I'm amazed you stuck this long, I'm amazed how amazing you think I am. I have very many failings/faults, some of which are affecting you right now. I'm not the best and I think there are people that you could be better off with.

Life is too stressful and I don't know how to deal with it. Something that should be simple is very hard for me and so out of my comfort zone that it takes a lot of me just to do it. I know I should be putting more effort into the relationship, but these things are just so hard...

Got Pokemon moon and finished it not long..

Got Pokemon sun for Christmas, what the heck am I supposed to do with it now? I don't double play..ugh.

Note to self; don't use thrash or outrage when SOSing >_< That was too close for comfort...

I really hope I get more excited for snowboarding once we actually get out there. 'Cause I just really haven't been motivated or excited to go, even though it's been a while and I really should. =(

Yay, I had a really great day! And everyone on the slopes was so kind today. =o

I need another snowboard lesson, though, so I can snowboard the real way, lol.

Best surprise present EVER. ^w^