RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

This seems so hopeless. I can't do it without help.

Ugh, why do I feel like crap today?

DENWA! Hurry up and get on the CvC thread cuz we need to make progress while the contagion peeps aren't here!

I just want a fic about Jake where he isn't in love with Cassandra and/or Ezekiel. No shipping. Just awesomeness. Why is that too much to ask for?

Hmm... No raffle for 2 years. Could it be that they're planning to try something different?

RIP wallet @_@ Pay to play online? Plz no. Hope that's not true.

Edited by JolteonTails

Ugh. Why can't you be more considerate? Honestly, you could have sent a text when you found out you had to work.

well, considering the job I'm applying for is an "online application only" I kinda need the internet u_u

Definitely waiting to watch that show tomorrow night. There won't be anything on and it's not like I'll get any better offers.

This weird, persistent mentality of so many people around me that me being critical of the military automatically means I'm an uneducated and misinformed hippie trying to be cool by sticking it to the man irks me so much.

I grew up in a military family, around other military families, on military bases throughout the Midwest, and spent a huge chunk of my formative years surrounded by toxic military culture and propaganda. When I say it's bad, it's because I lived it and suffered through it, not because I'm trying to earn Internet brownie points.

Ugh. So cold, but it's hard to sleep without the ceiling fan on. Stupid thing makes the worst noise until it's been running for a while. Ugh.

I hate talking about it, but I have to. I'm the only one that understand her the most...

Edited by JolteonTails

Why would you do that when you knew it would hurt my feelings? I guess I should accept I'm never going to be anyone's first choice.

Paid online service. Sigh. I just hope the price is reasonable.

Huh. I recalled my dream from the night before yesterday in a dream. How curious...

Edited by JolteonTails

They were having fun and weren't hurting anyone. Back off a little, okay? I mean, really...

~

I can't believe it took me this long to name dragons after the characters from The Librarians.

Edited by prismatika

"'Different' doesn't have to equal 'bad'", what happened to that? Why in the world would you forget about that?

I'm glad he left for the week. dry.gif