RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

So lazy today! Didn't even go to my yoga class tonight because I didn't feel like getting dressed for it and going out.

3 mistletoes, 1 Holly and 1 Aegis left.

Need to make almond candies today. With chocolate.

umm i started watching the 100 so i could ship clexa and have a new fandom and a new wlw ship to dedicate my heart and soul to...and instead i'm hardcore shipping lincoln x octavia. the heart wants what it wants but my gay heart is betraying me and picking the (adorable) hets over the most popular femslash ship of 2016?? who am i

spoilers but i wouldn't get attached to any of those pairings

~

rly disappointed my mom saw that and now knows what her best gift is going to be. sorry, sis, i didn't mean to foolishly give it away like that =(

Why does it have to get so dark?! Why can't it just stay carefree? sad.gif

What a messy raid... sleep.gif

What to rewatch next... Hmm... Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou maybe?

Edited by JolteonTails

I find it interesting how that song just keeps popping into my head (though I think I can blame someone's siggy for it this ;time)

still really pissed about the permit issue today; you told me you'd look it up a week and a half ago, don't ask me to run your errand for you on the last day they're issuing permits; I have a life too and I had to cancel those plans.

Thank god for let's play videos. Who needs a game guide when you have them?

I don't trust that entry. It looks like it was written by one of those modern practitioners and they often have a poor habit of highlighting what they like, not bringing up what is dubious or debatable. They don't dig into the origin roots properly. It gives an impression of being too cleanly cut and fixed-up for a subject that is so obscure as religious beliefs and human world views that are more than 1000 years old.

They haven't even covered etymology. You can get so much more information and contextual understanding of a concept if you can comprehend the meaning and origin of a word.

Edited by Ripan

Well, managed to breed all of them this year. I just wish I had more time to hunt for the lineages I want. Be nice if I could get my internet at home set up. dry.gif

Need to do so much still to be ready for Christmas and I have been sick for the last two weeks and don't feel like doing anything!

I really don't want ot go into town today. Isn't there anything I can do from home instead? Besides, then I'll get to practice in peace.

why do i have to start driving with them on my birthday?

it's the 31 i should be celebrating and sleeping in

Ugh, when are they going to reply..? i haven't been able to connect for a solid 5 days!

I was sick and couldn't play for 2 days. I never thought I would be able to get any more hollies, then I checked the Community Cave and got 5 of the most beautiful Christmas dragon eggs in about a minute. I can't believe it. It was great. People are amazingly generous.

I forgot I don't use that thread

Also, fought with the christmas tree and was victorious for the most part. much battle scars though