RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Doomed.

because of our new president an overdose happened to our student

and everybody is pissed

i caught another who almost did

thanks trump

Please seek professional help from someplace that can help you. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Finally got a good night's sleep... Feel safe for the first time in a long time.

This finger pointing isn't doing anything and heaven forbid you actually take a few minutes to contemplate if you yourself couldn't be partially to blame. dry.gif

lmao! Sometimes its so funny when they think I'm a boy. xd.png Can't tell if it because its online or that I'm such a tomboy. laugh.gif

Edited by Syiren

The purple basket's been inside the whole time?! That's embarrassing. There's no excuse.

lmao! Sometimes its so funny when they think I'm a boy. xd.png Can't tell if it because its online or that I'm such a tomboy. laugh.gif

You know, if I don't catch myself I assume everyone on DC is a girl rolleyes.gif

at least you stopped talking like i can't defend this semester

but good job cause you already got me believing that i can't

and i just can't come back if i leave

~

ya'll do realize how much of a jerkhole that doing that makes you??? yes, you do. you just don't care. we know. we get it. now shhhhhhh

This storm's pretty aggressive, plenty of lightning and now some rain... and the centre's about to hit. I hope no fires start... Other than that risk, summer storms are awesome

I'm confused..

Kind of afraid what this means. I'm sure I'll be fine.

oops, I forgot what thread I was in (not this one)

.....I really should get out of this hotel room....

dangit can this computer not be laggy FOR ONCE

everything looks horrible because I have to use the low video settings

@jolteon: yeah, they are u_u

if you're gonna say purple font, you better ROCK that purple font

Protesting a human rights violation is a protest, protesting because your team didn't win is just a crybaby throwing a tantrum.

All of life could very well possibly be a hallucination in my head, I mean, what if nothing is real at all? It sounds crazy but think about it for a second. You do see things, your senses let you know what's around you, but you cannot go further than your senses. You experience life through yourself, but you never experience true reality. Perhaps there is nothing past true reality...