RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Probably, but I have no idea which post you're referring to. xP

~

Yuppers, two hours of zumba was a bad idea on my lungs. Should probably make another doctor's appointment, but that takes so much time. ugh

How do I start telling my disgruntled coworker that I need to take 3 days off this month for hospital appointments.

Man I want to make another siggy banner but what of and for what.

Wish this forum was more active rn.

pls for the love of doge i want sum cool cb hallos pls evertim i get cbs theyre kinda meh

hnnnnnnnnnnnn meat

Should just put a broom there, so we don't have to heave the vacuum up and down the stairs.

aw man, I thought I would be able to snag one of the new eggs. curse time zones u_u

They drop for a whole day, so if you have the forums set to your local timezone, which you can do in your settings, you can look at when the thread was posted and you know that they stop dropping at that time the next day.

Just make sure you remember to check and uncheck the daylight savings box if you have it where you live.

---

I accidentally wrote netflix when I meant Pottermore and I'm kinda just thinking I'm am idiot xd.png

(I was watching netflix when I wrote the post)

Drats, wish they had kept it as instrumentals-only with just a few sound effects. It was much more open to imagination. Vocal lyrics restricts the meaning a whole lot more.

I generally dislike hating things but. There are times when I really hate people.

Don't give up!!! I love you like you don't even know wub.gif But most of all, I believe in you. Keep fighting.

I'm so tired right now. Happy, but tired. Why do I have to suffer a headache? dry.gif

I am so hypocritical oh my lord. Or maybe it's not hypocritical. Maybe it's just stereotypical...?

AAAAAAAAAAAAH.

And craaaap. This egg might hatch soon aaaaaaah. Why pinks why.