RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*sigh* I'm not going to argue with this. I hate talking about politics and it makes me feel disgusting afterwards. Plus I don't want to get upset or make others upset.

Anyways in the grand scheme of things who cares? *shrugs* I only popped in because of a friend. But why was this person so sticky about spelling? That annoys me when people correct your spelling just to make themselves seem higher and more educated.

*exasperated groan*

I went to school for art, not this crap so censorkip.gif this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M AN ADULT! I'M AND ADULT! I'M AN ADULT!

*head-to-desk*

*ggrrrrARRRRGGGHHHH*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I'M AN ADULT AND WILL NOT STOOP TO HIS LEVEL!

Edited by Daydreamer09

Too many people. Dragon Cave is running slow! Speed up!! You're cramping my style.

I wonder if anyone's gonna figure out what I'm doing in that thread.......or if anyone actually cares uwu

AAAHHH. A happy ending in NCIS!! Such a cute, happy ending. Yayyy.

I'm missing four socks and have four extra tupperware lids. I have a feeling there's some correlation here.

man, sometimes I wonder why people can't type, and then I realize they might not have had proper typing training...

I really wish I could start life all over again. Or at least get a little rewind button? That would be so nice.

I can't wait until Christmas. I thought I could, but yesterday proved me wrong. UGH i'm so impatient right now! Dx

This is why I don't play games like these. I hate frickin' factions, and I refuse to commit to one. I want to be free to do what the heck ever I want in whatever way I see fit. I don't want to be associated with someone else's censorkip.gif*y reputation.

Edited by Ripan

Seems like the weather will stay this warm for a week. Sigh... Just when I thought it was finally over.

Forgot to influence....

Edited by JolteonTails

So, it appears you've forgotten again. And this time someone else will have to remind you.

That icon looks more like a dinosaur head than a dragon head... huh.gif

Calm the hell down. We already know what went wrong. You're wasting your time lecturing us.

Edited by JolteonTails