RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That icon looks more like a dinosaur head than a dragon head... huh.gif

Calm the hell down. We already know what went wrong. You're wasting your time lecturing us.

Edited by JolteonTails

I'm going to have so many great dragons to breed next Halloween! As long as I don't forget...

~

Why can't I do anything right? I'm tired of trying to help only to mess up.

Edited by prismatika

Oh wow, never thought that'd happen. RIP Vine.

...You're so childish. I don't want to deal with you, but I have to. You're an adult. come on dry.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

I wrote a tweet, then deleted it because I suddenly thought it might be offensive, and now I don't know if I should try to find someone who would be able to tell me (their opinion on) whether or not it actually was offensive.

My eye feels like there is something in it though I can't seem to find anything.

Maybe I should stop rubbing my finger in it.

This minigame so cute~

296 users active at the moment. Pretty busy for this forum. Yet "Most users ever online was 2,136 on Aug 13 2016, 06:56 AM". Why on August, of all other holidays? In the early morning too. Must've been a DDoS attack... but why?

Edited by JolteonTails

So, there's a far off place that consists of a perfectly triangular lake surrounded by land, with three kingdoms on the three sides of the lake. The first kingdom is rich and powerful, filled with wealthy, prosperous people. The second kingdom is more humble, but has its fair share of wealth and power. The third kingdom is struggling and poor, and barely has an army.

The kingdoms eventually go to war over control of the lake, as its a valuable resource. The first kingdom sends 100 of their finest knights, clad in the best armor and each with their own personal squire. The second kingdom sends 50 of their knights, with fine leather armor and a few dozen squires of their own. The third kingdom sends their one and only knight, an elderly warrior who has long since passed his prime, with his own personal squire.

The night before the big battle, the knights in the first kingdom drink and make merry, partying into the late hours of the night. The knights in the second kingdom arent as well off, but have their own supply of grog and also drink late into the night. In the third camp, the faithful squire gets a rope and slings it over the branch of a tall tree, making a noose, and hangs a pot from it. He fills the pot with stew and has a humble dinner with the old knight.

The next morning, the knights in the first two kingdoms are hung over and unable to fight, while the knight in the third kingdom is old and weary, unable to get up. In place of the knights, the squires from all three kingdoms go and fight. The battle lasts long into the night, but by the time the dust settled, only one squire was left standing - the one from the third kingdom.

It just goes to show you that the squire of the high pot and noose is equal to the sum of the squires of the other two sides.

What video game is this music from? Oh gosh, why am I thinking that? I need to write that ASL paper... I hope Sam's paper still counts. Why am I typing this? I should be studying. Ugh I don't wanna drive to college tomorrow--

Oh wow, never thought that'd happen. RIP Vine.

...You're so childish. I don't want to deal with you, but I have to. You're an adult. come on dry.gif

That magic cat avatar you have is adorable! wub.gif

~*~

Man I wish I had my own nice place. dry.gif

Yup~ Google Doodle for Halloween is so adorable! I love the style biggrin.gif

---

Sometimes I wonder how that dude got the reference of my pet's name. Is it because of the name? White hair? Both?

I love this thread. Stop being lazy girl, do what you have to do...

He'll answer. I know he will.

Edited by andromedae

I hate, you stupid person. Don't view bomb my babies, leave them alone!

Three things come earlier every year: Halloween trick or treaters, Christmas, and hangovers...