RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Gonna get in trouble but I 100% don't respect my advisor at all and I'm tired of being treated like crap and as if I don't understand anything when she's the one who doesn't get it. I'm getting snippy. I'm so done. I can't wait to be gone. Don't even care anymore if I graduate. In fact, it's looking more and more like I won't.

Whatever. Suck it, WY. Can't wait to leave everyone here.

I kinda of want people to post more so that I stay on since there's activity, otherwise I feel really bad posting only occasionally.

*pokes the Sock* Oooooh, I need people to talk to tonight before I choke the living crap out of my stupid ass customers.

Empty platitudes and delusions of grandeur. sleep.gif

A civil war wouldn't come as a surprise. Either way, they're screwed.

GO HOME

i just need to be alone please please please please please please please go home for geez sake

censorkip.gif

why can't you just tell me how you are? or just talk to me of your own accord? I thought you were the one who emphasized the need to communicate

*pokes the Sock* Oooooh, I need people to talk to tonight before I choke the living crap out of my stupid ass customers.

<3 Service work kinda sucks, huh?

~

Staying up has not worked once. Still gonna do it. LOL

It does, but at the same time I genuinely enjoy helping people. It's those once in a while moments where I really make a difference that help make the job awesome. That and knowing that both my store manager and assistant store manager play video games!

I'm so tired....and cold. Wish my mouth would stop hurting. dry.gif

I thought there were 3 when I asked for them. The two I got are nothing I can use. sad.gif

They've been saying that every year. Just skip out on it all together and get to bracing yourselves for the worst instead. If we turn out to be wrong it'll be a positive surprise.

So you want to take our rights away. I see how it is...

I almost puked while reading that horrendous censorkip.gif poem.

Edited by JolteonTails

We did not waste our votes. We voted for what we believe in. We did not help you, we did not help her. We voted for our beliefs and the fact that we tried is good enough for me, even though you may be terrifying we did all that we could.

Edit: Ugh I'm so tired, I don't want to go to school today.

Edited by Clya

March on, America.

It's terrifying, but stay proud, march on and make this uncertain future the best you can. <3

I feel so relieved right now. Except for last night's upset, but right now I'm just going to enjoy being happy. happy.gif

What on earth were all those people thinking? I thought we were better than that.

Do you realize you're admitting that to a bunch of immigrants???

Thanks for helping me to make the decision to not give you a Christmas gift with the other gym instructors I plan on getting one.