RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

All of life could very well possibly be a hallucination in my head, I mean, what if nothing is real at all? It sounds crazy but think about it for a second. You do see things, your senses let you know what's around you, but you cannot go further than your senses. You experience life through yourself, but you never experience true reality. Perhaps there is nothing past true reality...

all right all right, new results for the data we just got yesterday, add bigger picture, a better conclusion, and an abstract

then edits today with her

then put tables and images in the actual document

*cracks neck*

c'mon you got this

I can't believe she did that! What an amazing way to wake up! wub.gifbiggrin.gif

It's the connection sections. The separate grand pieces are great, but I can't come up with a naturally flowing connection between them.

Because to heck with character death if there is a lot of interesting stories to be had from the other option. Live, my favourite! LIVE!

Edited by Ripan

Want to pick up another instrument, but they're expensive and it'd be so wasteful in every way if I give up on learning it, or tire of it.

yeah, I guess in a way thanksgiving isn't that great, but I think, now that the times have change, we aren't specifically grateful for the event, but grateful for other things.

Phase 2, only six minutes. I got an useable endgame weapon from it, and new piece at that too. I don't deserve them!

being an intermediary is my job. don't worry about it... anyway Pokemon Soon™ when will it arrive here tho

Edited by JolteonTails

Got pokemon moon and saw on the event page a tiny new event pokemon

oh lord i want that one when it comes out it's so cute

getting pokemon sun for christmas

and now

to shiny reset for Littens form..hopefully it'll be female too but eh

big buff shiny cat mom

man, I wonder if Seahawks will be the new big rivalry with the Patriots...

@jolteon: really, English is your second language? o:

how does it take 12.5 hours to sort something and send it out for delivery

i wish i could just drive to their censorkip.gif ing warehouse and pick it up myself gdi