RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Yep Summer's here in full force.

It's a flippin' insectpocalypse outside. They're all up outside my window. They're somehow finding ways into my room. My mantises and spiders are having a good time and I'd better see a gecko or two out there soon.

I mean I look at it and I still think it's pretty censorkip.gif, but at least there's some improvement really really miniscule improvement

Edited by WaterScorpion

It would be nice if those events could count raid dungeon clears. I'm too preoccupied with pokemon to care at the moment so...

Well, practice by trying to imagine random situations for your character to end up in. Say a kid comes running and playfully hides behind your character. Then another person comes along looking for the kid. What does your character do? I won't mention any examples of possible reactions and actions, you'll have to come up with it yourself. How does your character act when faced in a situation like that?

God I hate my life sometimes...

Whoa. Shiny Pelipper totally out of the blue.

Where did my motivation go?

Edited by JolteonTails

I've returned, sort of- ...Is it just me, or is it quieter around here...?

ha...yeah, it seems much quieter around here. I think our leaving killed this place a bit. We should liven the place up a bit with our amazing charm

Stupid throat stop acting like you want to get ill... We can't afford to get ill.