RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I luv when my parents borrow money from my bank account without telling me and give me a panic attack while I'm frantically trying to figure out when and how I spent that much money only to find out "oh we borrowed it from you a while back sorry" :-)

You try to make her her favourite special tea to cheer her up and she points out everything she thinks you do wrong. Just...

sad.gif

I wonder how gross the inside of my nose looks

edit: LOL syntax error. it's late laugh.gif

Edited by coo_

I used to be on here so religiously, now not so much. I kind of want to get into rps again uwu

This is literally a pain in the neck. >~@;

It looks like they just wanted her to look pretty, instead of giving her any facial expressions that would show her personality. She appears a bit creepy in that regard. Soulless.

Edited by Ripan

I cannot get enough of this song! *turns up the volume* d^_^b

My dumb ol' husband took down the Christmas decorations from the porch because he said the wind "blew them down" and they got "broken". What does he know???? dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

sometimes I forget that my computer is still on PST; I think "wow it's late" and then realize it's not actually.

why is she the anp? why does SHE get to be the one in control?

Edit: shut up sinne its because you cause trouble all the time -.-

new thought:

i'm losing my mind. literally. this happens every christmas cos I start stressing about it because I leave it to the last minute and then struggle to deal with my mental health, for example, my DID/MPD >.<

Edited by Trickseh

there's another showing tomorrow, but the only potential issue is with the application process...I still don't like talking about this with you u_u