RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

So here's a funny story I have from work today. Outside right now it's about 56 degrees fahrenheit and sunny. Not really t-shirt/shorts/flip-flop weather, but you can go out in long pants and long sleeves and feel comfortable without a jacket. Especially if you're out in the sun.

Working today, cashiering at a department store I had a family from Florida buying and throwing on scarves and sweaters. They complained about how cold it was outside and were astonished when I mentioned that this is actually considered warm for this time the time of year. 'Course they mentioned leaving Florida in 80 degree weather, so that's not really surprising. xd.png

You disassembled your bis dagger..?! Good luck getting it back from 2 years of grinding..... lol

I see what you mean already... But even with seagod and optimal accessories, it wouldn't be enough to beat out my current build.

Edited by JolteonTails

House to myself for the weekend is too good to pass up. Might have to send myself files so I can work from home...

how to deal with sadness:

cry

play video games

cry more because your life isn't a video game

Well that beats a majority percentage. thumbs_up.png Good logic.

Lol, that's not what you asked, so why change the subject now???

Gosh I love vacuuming - it's getting all the stuff up off the floor so I can vacuum that's the hard part.

Been out two days in a row, get tomorrow off and then it's out again, I'm exhausted and just wanna design this here dragon and hey I've got a post on the page with the number of the beast

this sperm whale tooth is sweet, good purchase if i do say so myself