RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Today is supposed to be a day off from school, except I have like 3 papers due soon... Procrastination is my specialty.

there's really no reason for me to be upset but i am

i move in two weeks and i don't really want to miss out on time with my friends

but i really don't want to go to her class this week

+1 bummer because all i wanted to do after my defense was go celebrate at the gym with my friends

now instead i want to avoid them + i still haven't figured out how to get out of the "surprise" party my friend never asked if i even wanted (hint: i don't want it, i hate parties, i hate surprise parties, i hate parties where i'm the guest of honor)

monday is gonna suck

I need to find someone who plays chess better than she does, because it's not fun when you win all the time and I need to be challenged.

Mistletoe is poisonous, the berries and the leaves. You've got to put them somewhere that pets and kids can't reach them.

Seriously? You blocked Dragon cave from the library? Um, why?

Got them to unblock it, yay. Still, why was it blocked in the first place?

Edited by Syiren

Dear kitten,

Why do you do this?

Why must you play and play and play only when I am playing video games?

Why must you come to sit on my lap when it's time for me to get lunch?

Why must you go back to playing while I'm trying to eat lunch, even if I was only up for 5 minutes? My lap is still available to you. Why can you not go to sleep again, o dear kitten?

WHY ARE YOUR PAW PADS SO HOT OH MY GOD YOU FRICKING BURNED ME WHILE I WAS TRYING TO WRITE YOU A POEM

I'm tired of seeing new contents from the same person every time.

It's the last week. I'm excited. biggrin.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

Why are you being so weird and rude, like???

I should not have eaten as much peanut butter

I need to do that ab exercise tomorrow ugghhh why did I forget today? The thought will haunt me till tomorrow...

Super excited to go home next month (well, very soon since it almost is next month xd.png)

arghh I'm hoping the stuff i ordered ofline comes before I go, since it's being sent to my uk "home" >.<

if i just painted i could forget for a bit, but i dont have the room to paint again

There are 8 people. I'm so happy. It's been so long since I've seen this many people in there!! Which is weird. If it was offline, I'd be freaking out- Actually, anywhere else and I'd be.

These bandages are so gross, lol. I should have just gone for the old school method of keeping a tat clean. I was confused at her question, though. I didn't realize my first tats were a year ago already. =o

Gotta hide it in someplace he never looks into. Like the cleaning cupboard or the vegetable box.