RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That was a good night out with the sisters and the father. Went to a beach and stayed there watching planes coming into the airport, the sunset and the approaching storm. And I snagged a fish head and made some people laugh when I answered their warnings with 'I volunteer at the museum's maceration centre it's cool'.

Wow, this storm's come inland now. Rain. And that stupid cricket outside my window is on its second night of not shutting up.

ETA: LOL sudden thunder quieted the thing for a minute.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I hate sitting in this chair with my legs hanging down, but if I try to curl them up under me my feet fall asleep.

So frustrating. I hope I'll be able to get this project done soon. B... how sad...

Edited by JolteonTails

I should try shiny chaining for Jangmo-o and name it Souda.... at least I'm more likely to find a shiny than getting a reply :P

i have works to do.... leave me alone plz

Edited by JolteonTails

Hungry. Don't know what to eat and can't get up because my cat is next to me.

Also, why do I feel so connected to the 70s?

Edited by andromedae

That Fast and Furious 8 trailer........holy crap. blink.gif

Edited by Syiren

II just need some Ultra Beasts from Sun to complete my pokedex...can anyone help?

i won't keep them so don't worry, I'm just 98% from completing the Alo dex for shinies.

This cold just needs to GO! I'm so tired of feeling crummy!

gosh, it's getting harder to find disney songs, especially since I'm trying to hit at least one from each animated movie uwu