RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I finally figured out the reason I hate this text book.

there are a lot of fancy ways to say simple things. YOU COULD HAVE JUST USED THE WORD "NOTICEABLE", NOT WHATEVER THAT OTHER WORD YOU USED IS.

Damn, I gotta get back into reading more often...

I really wish they would make another season. Or a movie. Or both. Yeeaahhhhh!

I just wanna see some new stuff! DX

Mr. BD, can I keep you another 20 years? Thank you. Now if you would just quit shooing me out of the way so I can learn how to do it myself, that would be appreciated. Because in another 20 years, darling, you won't be able to do it for me anymore, and then what? See how that works?

I have all the windows open and a fan running. So WHY is it 86 degrees in my room and 73 outside? I hate heat. Can't stand heat. I think I'll sleep outside.

I wish I had A/C. Instead, they built this house with heating. Tell me WHEN THE HECK will I ever need a heater in Southern California?

grumblegrumblegrumble

Whaaat? These are FOUR sentences? Writing that in German felt like a whole essay. blink.gif Back to pretending to be funny, I guess.

It's not "humourous." I think it's an important moment for his character.

They can argue all they want, but I'm stubborn on this one...

I'm the kind of person who will worry least of all how people think about me. I will be and do what I want no matter how others think. You can't please everyone and it's impossible to be liked by everyone. So, why worry?

You can own the earth and still, all you'll own is earth until

You can paint with all the colours of the wind~

. . .

I have absolutely no idea why that song is stuck in my head...or how it even got there in the first place...

The only good thing about staying home from school sick is that your mom gets you yummy white pizza for lunch <3

----

I can't stop thinking about you. I wanna talk to you right now but I can't because you're in school /: Hopefully you'll call me later <3 And if I'm in school tomorrow, you still owe me that hug!

Hahahahaha thanks for reminding me how you named dragons after me and my crush and then bred us....

~Different person~

I really do miss you. So much. I miss how you would always turn around and talk to me, even though I'm such an awkward and dorky loser. But now I never see you, and even if I do my stomach turns to go and I can't say anything. AND on top of that, you have HR with those little ****es who ditched me. How am I supposed to know the queen bee isnt trying to take you, or that she hasnt told you I like you? I wish I was never friends with them. I just wish I knew if you liked me back, or still do...

/pettygirlrant

aahh why doesn't Gmail have an undo button longer that 5 seconds?

come to think of it why doesn't life have an undo button? ;_;

Okay, this is getting really annoying. *blows nose again*

I can't believe you did that. Idiot. I repeatedly told you DO NOT crease my books. And what do you do? You creased my freaking book. One of my favorite series, too. Little brothers are such idiots. And they're stupid. Grrrrrr.

--------

You said "you'll make it up to me" for being an ass to me for a whole month. I asked you to give me a hug. You refuse. Why? You said you'd make it up to me, so why can't you just give me a damn hug tomorrow!?

It's...it's so preeeety....

So colourfullll... *grabbyhands*

I can't stop staring. ._____.

Who are you, and where is the real Mr. BD? Never mind. You actually threw stuff away, and I got to see it. Holy smokoly. I should have recorded the whole episode for posterity. Just...dang, man. You never cease to amaze your woman. smile.gif

UGH. I am THISBLOODYCLOSE to blacklisting the word "bees" because I can't take it anymore.

Damn finagling with papers and homework and schedules and bah on all of it.