RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

rainbows rainbows woe ptaiijlfd.lia;oi;sdofi problems i got prob,;lemzzzzzzz ehehehehhehehehehehehehe

Another afternoon ruined by a thunder storm. I had planned to do some outside chores. Oh well more free time for me.

HAH! Sure, it was only a D-rank, but COMMAND WOLF > DEATH SAURER. >D

This song this song this song <3

(I recommend you listen to it. If you judge a song by its video, you might not want to watch the video but rather just listen to the singer. Unless of course you appreciate slightly unusual dancing, dolls, and eleven year old girls posing as older, married women).

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?NR=1&...n&v=yHV04eSGzAA

I'm sure I had homework. Eh, I'll do it tomorrow.

Go to hell, Prozen.

Nobody likes you, ya evil censorkip.gif.

/REWATCH FOREVER

Me: Hey, I want to tal--

Anyone else: /vanishes

****ING EVERY TIME. e.e

My eyes hurt from looking at the screen and my throat hurts because I have repeated this song (*checks listenonrepeat's repeat counter*) 16 times and have belted the lyrics out to it every single time.

It's 11:35 here...bedtime...sigh.

This means I'll be sleeping until, like, noon tomorrow. I don't get close to enough sleep on weekdays. So on the weekends it all catches up to me.

~We'll call her Nebraska

Nebraska Jones~

~It's time to bring you down

On just one knee for now

Let's make our vows~

No. I'm getting pissy because you don't trust me not to hurt myself. I have access to all the information you do, I can make an informed decision without you heckling me (and you admitting that's what you were doing! What the censorkip.gif!). I can't decide if you're actively trying to discourage me or if you're just not aware of your choice of words.

And no, I don't want to talk to you right now.

Lolll I'm so tired my brain is like plgfksaflg;lalg'a'k'a

hl'[sm

vlab

[]hq

that's what it's like

lawl

no capitalization

im so funneh

harhar i sort of really hate my username

glamoursea is a stupid name

glammy you have a stupid name

why so stupid glammy

Act smart there are noobs on this forum you want to make a good impression and be one of those smart people with more posts even though most of the posts that got me to this forum level were total nonsense and completely humiliating OMG IM RAMBLING ASGJKDKLFLGH

^ That post made me lol.

And now that I think about it...I dun like my username, either. >.>

I can't even remember why I used it instead of what I'd normally use...

fkelamd;afjaklmeldmfa STUPID SEMICOLON.

Why do I keep forgetting yoooou? D:

Hmm, looks like person A averted what was looking to be an enormous fandom war.

Praise be for that. Although person B? I dunno. Looks like she was trying to START

one. This won't end well, regardless of what happens.

----------

Looks like it wasn't as averted as I thought. Of course each of the two fandoms is

going to blame the other. I'm not getting involved.

Edited by omgitskairi

Animal care duties at college tomorrow! biggrin.gif Not looking forward to wearing my overalls though. They're far too big for me.

You have made me seriously depressed waaaay too many times. Why do I still like you.....

I like the old you, the one who talked to me whenever possible. The one who put his arm on me in the hallway. The one who followed me around everywhere. The one who told me to wait for him after art class just so he can talk to me more. Not this new you who makes me cry. The one who never talks to me. The one who doesn't care about me...

It is so, so hard not to cry right now..

Edited by Erica8798

censorkip.gif. Turns out there's more to the German homework than I thought. Noooo! blink.gif I'm supposed to go to sleep like right now.

This here, kids, is a prime example of why procrastination is bad. xd.png

On another site I'm on, someone made a forum account just to make a hate thread about me. Seeing as I can't remember making anyone mad, and the thread wasn't like even coherent, I find this ridiculously hilarious. xd.png

These steampunk necklaces are great. *Is probably gonna spend all his money at etsy*

And omg Trixie toy *fanboy squee*

Cat, this is not your house. Don't just wander in because you feel like it.