RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*crawls into the safe little hole that is DC*

So ironic; I influence one egg to be male, and the next five to hatch all gender male.

I'M TRYING TO MAINTAIN SOME BALANCE HERE SHEESH. Now I gotta go influence an egg female >.>

Off to breed some dragons..

wow how are people like that able to even breath like...they're really freaking impolite how do people like them?

omgitskairi's avatar reminds me of a japenese anime..... Castle in the Sky? Wait, or is it howls moving castle... Well anyway, Why do people like My Little Pony so much? o_O

...I'm legitimately frightened of what's going to happen if that becomes a reality.

And my avatar is Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle. c:

How weird is it, that my first thought was, "Is Shelob up there waiting for us if I go through those rocks, and dang, but it looks like Cirith Ungol in here..." I have read and watched ENTIRELY too much LOTR for my own good.

Hrm... I kinda wanna go with that...

But is that too, uh, kinky for them? Or just the wrong kind of kinky? Or would they appreciate it?

WRITING FOR OTHER PEOPLE IS HARD.

I guess I could ask... But... I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE. Dx

[Glee spoiler alert]

Watched the premiere of Glee today.

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT.

I was just like..wut. That's it? Grr I was expecting more...more...I dunno, snap crackle and pop. More pizzaz. More energy. But all I got was Tina acting like a total brat and my little Glee losers making fun of that poor lunch lady and a Puck knock-off (his brother actually) and Rachel sobbing over a mean teacher and Kurt rushing off to NY (Kurt! <3 I missed you, love <3) and ugh. That girl Marley seems pretty promising, and I kinda like Unique lol. And little baby Robin! D'aww! But ugh! I wanted...MORE.

Oh Glee. Glee, Glee, Glee.

[/Glee spoiler alert]

Edited by glamoursea2

Okay, wrong kind of kinky.

Hrm, what to write what to write...

Hrm...  I kinda wanna go with that...

But is that too, uh, kinky for them?  Or just the wrong kind of kinky?  Or would they appreciate it?

WRITING FOR OTHER PEOPLE IS HARD.

I guess I could ask...  But...  I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE.  Dx

Oh mY GOD I was just thinking this earlier.

Miyazaki is awesome.

----

Ugh, I feel sick. D: Why do I feel sick suddenly?

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

We've repeatedly had this argument. And each time, you yell at me for something that makes no sense. UGH.

I need someone to vent to.

Work, picture, woooorrkk....

I got two rocks looking perfect, what's wrong with this one? O.o

I sure hope this won't happen for all my character designs and concept art. I would not want to put up with this for every one of the thirty plus pictures...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

What am I even doing?! Why am I making histories for these people when they HAVE no history before becoming Emblems?

Screw it, Ansh, you just do your Swedish Cyclops Capoeira stuff, Precion, you can breathe your fire, Won is a flipping bird, Talence is a unicorn tree cannibal and everyone is happy.

You are not going to find a warm welcome if you are openly happy about being a sick, cruel censorkip.gif.

And, honestly, I hope you get your ass handed to you--in the politest, most impossible-to-get-in-trouble-for way possible.

censorkip.gif.

Sigh. I thought I was ready but I'm not. I will never be ready. Even when these games themselves come out and I buy them I will still not be ready.

Even when I beat these games I still will not ever have been ready. ;______;

FFFFF NOW I FOUND ANOTHER ONE I WON'T BE READY FOR WHY

Edited by Switch

I am sooooo glad I know my limits.

That could have ended badly.

Very very badly.

But this girl prevailed and I left only slightly violated and a wee bit buzzed.

Wow censorkip.gif it

I can't wait to go check out that cafe, I want to get ouuuuttt.

[Glee spoiler alert]

Watched the premiere of Glee today.

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT.

I was just like..wut. That's it? Grr I was expecting more...more...I dunno, snap crackle and pop. More pizzaz. More energy. But all I got was Tina acting like a total brat and my little Glee losers making fun of that poor lunch lady and a Puck knock-off (his brother actually) and Rachel sobbing over a mean teacher and Kurt rushing off to NY (Kurt! <3 I missed you, love <3) and ugh. That girl Marley seems pretty promising, and I kinda like Unique lol. And little baby Robin! D'aww! But ugh! I wanted...MORE.

Oh Glee. Glee, Glee, Glee.

[/Glee spoiler alert]

I thnk Unique saved the episode. |D I was really pissed at Tina-I'd never seen her act like that before, but I loved Kurt's and Rachel's storylines.

~~~

Three day weekend biggrin.gif

Yes, that blog entry should definitely have had a trigger warning...