RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

wow, i could've skipped that stupid advertisement :/

My chest hurts, I have a sinus headache and I feel nauseous. Now I'm on a new antibiotic, and school starts tomorrow. Wonderful.

PHOTOFILTRE Y U CRASH?? At least I had almost everything saved, else I swear I'd jump out this window >.<

YES YES YAY 200 YAYNESS 200 WHEE.

I am the Fluffmuffin master @__@

Edited by glamoursea2

Crap crap crap crap

what's wrong

what's going on

why

why why why

I have this nasty sinking feeling my post wasn't even read.

-----

RAGE.

-----

FOR SCIENCE.

Edited by omgitskairi

Homework...work on it now or wait til later to work on it? dry.gif I need to work on it but I just don't feel like starting it.

I. Am. So. Tired.

Still have lab to go to.

Still have chemistry homework to do.

I need to get off this computer.

I can't think, I can't even move...from this chair...I just want to stare at the screen until my brain melts away. I'm so so so tired. And bored. Gah. I don't wanna do my homeworkkk.

Re-re, believe me. I do want to text him. So badly. But I also want to leave him alone. It's better for both of us, right? I mean, think about it. You want me to tell him I've liked him for nearly two years. I won't, simply because I don't want to be rejected by the guy I really love. I want him so much. You say if he knew how much I cared he would absolutely go out with me. Well it's not that simple. He doesn't feel the same. I'm just a friend, sadly. Anyway, why should he go out with me? All I do is text him. We never get to see each other. I don't see him in any of my classes except one, but he sits on the other side of class and I can't get anywhere near him in that class. I don't get to see him between classes. I don't see him after or before school starts. I just text him.

Now, how could that ever qualify for a relationship?

You know what? Fine. I will tell him. Would that make you happy, Re? Might as well. There's no point hiding it anymore. This is all so stupid and pointless.

AUGH. I REALLY WANNA SAY SOMETHING.

But that'd be bringing up things I probably should just leave alone...

BUT IT WOULD PROVE MY POINT SO WELL.

But I don't wanna lower myself to their level...

GAH. Being the better person sucks. D<

I don't know any artists!

Not sure if being ignored because she thinks I'm annoying...

Or if message was eaten...

Seeing you for the first time since June was... interesting... You were acting so strange and awkward. And you were talking to other girls. I don't know why I feel jealous, considering you claim you like me, but I just do cause it certainly doesn't seem like you like me >_<

Now I can't stop thinking about you. I really like you, and I don't know why. You're pretty mean to me most of the time.. For example, today you called me annoying because I was trying to talk to you during homeroom, or whatever the hell that hour was. I have no other friends in homeroom, so obviously I'm going want to talk to you. Last year in homeroom, you followed me around, so why can't I follow you?

Ughhhh Why are guys so stupid and hard to understand?!

------

Teacher, Y U GIVE STUPID HOMEWORK? Who. The. Hell. cares about "my family's greatest achievement" or "what could a friend do to make me happy"? Like seriously. You're a history teacher.

Edited by Erica8798

Could have just slept for hours. Thanks a lot, Mr. BD, for caring so much. rolleyes.gif

Wonderful. Just found out I probably have Seasonal Affective Disorder compounded with slight depression and autism. Fun.

Did I just seriously spend 2 1/2 hours watching The Mighty Boosh live?

Yes... Yes I did. And I loved every minute of it. <3

Me: "So how's your story progressing?"

Friend: "I've been writing Epsilon's memories."

Me: "OMG SHOW ME!"

Friend: "Nope."

Whyyyy! You've already showed me Theta's, so why not his? He's my favourite. *grumble*

Aaand there goes another 2 hours spent on the Boosh.

Time for bed. <3

I do love Pointless.

I ought to do my homework.

...but first I'm gonna watch this movie.

Om nom candy.

~You will curse the day you did not do

All that the Phantom asked of you~

<3