RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Staying up until 11 PM again. Yay. And I wonder why I'm so braindead at school. dry.gif Why didn't I do this thing earlier?

Tch, what else do you expect from a censorkip.gif like that? 'course the censorkip.gif doesn't give a crap about anybody but them and their own.

And who happily ignores every and any indication they don't have any idea what they're talking about.

Damn I wish I could just... Grrrrrr...

I can't believe it.

My parents are actually-

My hands are shaking.

I can't believe it.

My parents are actually-

My hands are shaking.

Fighting? Yeah, mine have done that before.

Getting separated? Same here.

Getting divorced? I feel for you, because that hasn't happened to my parents... yet.

Kyler, you are so nice. And I don't even know you. What you said was so sweet and totally made my day <3 If only Dominic would be more like you instead of being awkward and avoiding me and calling me annoying because I try talking to him.

Dx none of these words mean what I'm used to them meaning.

At least I don't think they do... This texbook is hard as hell to read. Dx

Mentors. Mentors are a good thing. We need more mentors.

Please get a mentor.

Huh. Guess I learned something after all, that term for her attitude. Or, at least, the ideology influencing her attitude.

This game is terribly addicting. ._.

Now I'm kinda hungry...

I'm going to write a book and "publish" it. I know offering it up for free wherever I can (or even selling it) isn't the same as actual publishing, but I just want to accomplish something. I feel so lowly compared to everyone else. Yeah, I think all my friends are having babies really young, but they have accomplished some stuff in their life (graduated college or boot camp or are traveling around the US or are studying abroad in Rome on a scholarship). I want to do something to! I am happy for them all and this is not jealousy - it is inspiration. I will dedicate my book to them for putting me back on track. I am also determined to get my PhD, no matter how long it takes!

whywhywhywhywhywhy

That's my favorite blanket

why did this happen I'm not even sure. I think I can fix it but this is just so stupid and it'll be hard and why did it happen :c

It would be really neat if fogging and unfogging things didn't show up in the action log.

I can never find anything useful in there anymore. Yes, I know my egg is fogged. I can

SEE the bloody cloud of fog, jeez. :|

imagine if TJ changed dragcave to where all your dragons can only breed with a dragon of the same type and if you tried to breed them with a different type of dragon the baby was all deformed and sick

Please breed successfully, darn Nebulas >.<

What? She's on cooldown? Ughhh...

How about you Ridgies?

Hooray!

Too bad it's not tan.

Awh who am I kidding. My real thoughts are somewhere along the lines of:

oh my gosh he is too nice but all of a sudden he is acting really like i don't know but like today he was all "we didn't get to talk in first period so i will see you after fourth" and then i started freaking out because i know what he wants to talk about because he feels bad for me and what im going through but i don't know what to do or what to say and how to act but oh my gosh what if he likes me what if what if what if

Glam, do your homework.

*walks away muttering to self*

Edited by glamoursea2

Today kinda sucked. In homeroom, we looked at eachother in the eyes for less than two seconds, but after that, I felt like I was going to cry. I don't know why, but I just did >__<

Then, when I asked you if you wanted to me to even talk to you anymore, you said you called me annoying "because you were tired." Do you seriously think it's okay to be an ass just because you're tired. Like What. The. Hell?! Why do I still like you .____.

Never would have got those.