RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Finally have time to breathe now that all the projects are mostly done for the year... except in two weeks is finals, then graduation, then moving back in with my parents... I wanna sleep for a week I am so burnt out.

Why am I about to replay Dragon Quest Builders 2 again when I just finally finished my second playthrough the other day and recovered from the emotional damage it gave me because I relate way too closely to Malroth and they are utterly intent on tormenting him?

After a week of nothing but stress I'm ready to sleep for a month. 

I wanna go home.........................

Floors are evil.

So are stairs. 

grffff

🙃

First time in weeks I wake up to no pain in my feet. WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!?!?!?!?!!? 

15 hours ago, Syiren said:

First time in weeks I wake up to no pain in my feet. WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!?!?!?!?!!? 

How? Please tell me! :)

Sleepy.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is such a strange manga... I'm lowkey obsessed with it. lol

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Lagie said:

How? Please tell me! :)

I ordered some Dr. Scholl's compression socks and elevated my feet as I slept.

My feet have been horribly swollen like balloons for weeks now and turning scary shades from pink to red and sometimes purple. Found out from my Doc that I've got a B12 deficiency and some slight anemia because of it. Looking up the symptoms of low B12 explains a lot of my minor issues, too. From lack of energy to mood changes, etc. 

8 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is such a strange manga... I'm lowkey obsessed with it. lol

I cannot get over the art style. regardless of story or characters. The art style is just.... too ugly for me. I tried to look past it for my friend's sake, but the style was too distracting to enjoy the story. I know it sounds mean, but I can't help being so picky with the anime/manga I like. Something like Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, Devil is a Part-Timer, or Code Geass is more my thing. 

--------------------------------------------

I know I need more sleep, but I'm getting a bad feeling that if I go back to sleep now I'll wake up with a headache, and I really don't want to deal with that today. Not when I have a phone appointment later on. I'll try to wait until after the appointment and then nap If I need to..... yeah. that's a good plan.

Edited by Syiren

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

I cannot get over the art style. regardless of story or characters. The art style is just.... too ugly for me. I tried to look past it for my friend's sake, but the style was too distracting to enjoy the story. I know it sounds mean, but I can't help being so picky with the anime/manga I like. Something like Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, Devil is a Part-Timer, or Code Geass is more my thing. 

I finally forced myself to get over the style, and the more I read the better it looks. It's from the 80s, so the style is... odd. But the eyes are gorgeous? Emotive and lovely and I'm obsessed with all of it now. xD 

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

I ordered some Dr. Scholl's compression socks and elevated my feet as I slept.

My feet have been horribly swollen like balloons for weeks now and turning scary shades from pink to red and sometimes purple. Found out from my Doc that I've got a B12 deficiency and some slight anemia because of it. Looking up the symptoms of low B12 explains a lot of my minor issues, too. From lack of energy to mood changes, etc. 

Ouch. Glad the socks helped! My issue is damage due to a three pound diving weight falling on my toes.

Exhausted.

Spiders don't like the smell of peppermint? ...... huh. ....

*goes to order a few gallons of peppermint oil*