RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Meh, there's no point in bothering.

Screw it, it's stupid.

*will do satyr's Biology homework!*

Gah. Must get over this feeling of complete incompetency. It was a freakin' setback, not the end of the world. I am good at what I do. Very, very good. It's not like I know it all. I don't care what I tell everyone else. xd.png

I would rather do biology homework than memorize 20 amino acid structures D:

(Oh wait, that is biology.... but also chemistry. It's like I'm in some sort of weird biology chemistry class or something tongue.gif )

Hmmm, here's a thought, if you don't want to fail your homework, don't wait til 11 at night to start it! And please stop complaining to me about it. It's not my fault you procrastinate dry.gif

asdfashf

I SHOULD NOT BE LAUGHING AT THIS.

But it's so funny. BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE.

I'm a horrible person.

Meh, I quit. I'm done.

I don't need to do a quality job. I just need to do a passable job.

I don't care anymore.

Not that I ever cared.

...I wanna read fic instead.

Hurry up and hatch, egg...

On another note, how exactly did I think that Spyro: Eternal night was so good a few years back? Granted, it's. Heck of a lot of fun finding all the glitches, but it's as repetetive as hell...

Ughhhh, I need to get my mail. It's probably been over 2 weeks now....

But I don't want to see them! I really don't feel like being lectured for an hour. dry.gif

And they are going to be even more angry that I've been ignoring their phone calls the whole time.

Time to think up some excuses.

Researching into animal diseases is actually quite interesting. Also, I cannot write in a straight line on unlined paper. It's wobbling all over the place. :/

Edited by Quoth

Noooo why are there bees

there

there shouldn't be bees here. Everything here is supposed to be dead so why are there bees. They don't look like dead bees.

"Funk?

Funk!?

Jazz's deformed cousin?"

Bahahaha! xd.png

HELL YEAH! MY IPOD IS BACK TO LIFE!

Again.

AWESOME.

I swear, if I flunk Geography this quarter I am blaming DC. But I will also be flunking Biology and Journalism and Algebra 2. All at once. DC, I blame you! You distract me! D:

But thank goodness Mr. Q doesn't even make us do work in his class. We just write and stuff. And he lets me use my iPad which means he thinks I'm researching my article but actually I'm doing my homework for all my other classes.

Biology test tomorrow? Noo!!

Spanish is the only class I'm going to pass this year. Spanish is easy.

Someone should make me do my English project. It's due Monday. Ew skin is peeling off my forehead.

Oh crap I have to do test corrections. So I can bring my stupid 89 up to an A!! That sophomore is really cute...

So much to do. Better get started.

.....pfffffffft yeah riiiiiiight.

*dives into pile of fluffy Pillow dragons* Whee DC~

No hope in failing geology for me. They always ask questions like "Where is Moldova?" When I know it's squeezed between Romania and The Ukraine.

....and now I'm randomly breaking out in hives and have no idea why. Mom thinks it is because of my antibiotic. That's just freaking wonderful.

Jeez. You call that editing? You rearranged the whole damn thing. Might as well rewrite it entirely for me. You deconstructed and reconstructed. It's not even the same story anymore!

I want my old editors back. My luck that they would both be gone today.

I don't wannaaaaaaaaaa, but I gottaaaaaaaaaaa. I need more days, more hours in said days, and the ability to not sleep and feel just fine without it.

Or I could just get off the computer.

Oh my glob, my heart. I should have known that was going to happen. But still. SAD PANDA.

Whoooo! Got in!

I'll have to spam my fics later. lol naw, I should probably do like one a day or one every 2 days or something.

reminds me i should maybe submit those others...