RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm hungry, craving a tomato, craving a cheeseburger, craving my Ketchup-flavored potato chips, hungry, and have an urge to speak in LOLspeak.

I shall now think in LOLspeak and wonder what to write for this reply.

This. Is. Insane.

I give up. I have so much freaking homework due tomorrow but I can't do a single effing thing because my stupid teachers don't have any flexibility when your computer keeps crashing, when you don't have the plugins you need and every time you try to download them it fails, and my iPad keeps freezing and I don't know the answers and UGH.

This is so STUPID.

What the HELL.

I thnk Unique saved the episode. |D I was really pissed at Tina-I'd never seen her act like that before, but I loved Kurt's and Rachel's storylines.

Omg I was like dying of Kurt withdrawal while I was waiting for season 4. And Unique! My gosh! The scene when they got slushied: XD

That Brody guy...is so much more attractive than Finn (when my dad saw that scene with Brody and Rachel in the bathroom, he was like: O__O You are never going to college! and my mom said "Take me to college with you!!" lol) but I don't want him to mess up this whole Finnchel thing...gah D:

Edited by glamoursea2

So it's 10:24 PM. I should go to sleep.

Okay. *continues fiddling with computer*

Okay, I'm about ready to swear off food forever.

Guuuuh, dun wanna be sick anymore... Dx

*sigh* DEFINITELY gotta see a doctor at this point.

Heh, it'll probably just go away again when I get an appointment, and I'll feel just fine. >_> NEVER FAILS.

I thnk Unique saved the episode. |D I was really pissed at Tina-I'd never seen her act like that before, but I loved Kurt's and Rachel's storylines.

Omg I was like dying of Kurt withdrawal while I was waiting for season 4. And Unique! My gosh! The scene when they got slushied: xd.png

That Brody guy...is so much more attractive than Finn (when my dad saw that scene with Brody and Rachel in the bathroom, he was like: O__O You are never going to college! and my mom said "Take me to college with you!!" lol) but I don't want him to mess up this whole Finnchel thing...gah D:

If people as gorgeous as Brody actually exist, I am going to every college ever. but Rachel's definitely going to cheat on Finn. D:

And Kurt and Unique are the bes characters ever. <3 I love them so much I don't even know.

~~~

Youtube app, y u no work?

Wow, I really, really suck at writing with my right hand. But I swear, one day, I will learn how to. Then I will be truly ambidexturous!

Listen to all those Pobblebonks! We can hunt for tadpoles in a few weeks.

Ugh, why do my cigarettes taste stale? I just bought them yesterday...

So freakin' tired...

But wanna talk to people.. And see how that hting plays out... Urgh...

I'll get everything but what I want. Too tired to deal with it, right now.

"Wanna go to my truck baby?"

Yeah, no. I'm good, thanks.

Sounds romantic though! dry.gif

And thanks Rhea, I will never look at Pelicans the same way again....

I don't even know what I'm looking at!

I should eat something...

But I get the feeling if I do, I'll regret it...

I wish we still had apple juice...

Gah! Screw it! I hate to bug him, but none of the other hops or whatnot are on the IRC. D:<

... Man, I'm sorry. I know you don't like me... But... T-T

So... Tired... But so much... To do... Even when sick...

Dx

This isn't fun anymore. But then again, it was never really "fun" to begin with.

Obviously I, as a freshmen, am not suited for a college level course in high school. Obviously.

I don't even know what this essay is supposed to be about. Also I have to submit a billion assignments for my online class and I have to write my article for journalism. The problem: I don't have a topic even though I've gone for days saying I have a topic.

But I don't.

There's nothing to write about!

And back to AP: what the heck am I supposed to write this essay about???

School! School. I hate you school.

*cries*

I meant to abandon the egg! Not the adult!

*has to go split hunting now*

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Hrm... Kinda wanna...

'nother blog...

but already got 2, one which i never post to... but tht's cuz i don't have anything else to post there...