RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really do wonder if it's personal, or am I just imagining things?

I know this feeling.

This sick feeling. Unsure. The feeling of anxiety and fear...the feeling I sometimes mistake for not liking you anymore. I convince myself I'm over you and then what do you know, I like you again.

It's the feeling from when we went out. And I didn't know what to do. Now I don't know what to do. I'm scared, okay? You went from not answering me when I texted you to insisting to see me after class. It's a little jarring. I don't...

I like you so much. But I'm scared because people will judge me. I know everyone is supposed to be like "I don't care what people think of me" and I'd like to be like that too, but guess what? Half those people are liars. We do care what people think of us. It's human nature.

I want to be seen with you, but it's just..you're not like other guys. It's what I love about you <3 You're shorter and dorkier and funnier and wittier. You're sweeter. You're great. But I don't know what I'm doing.

I don't know what I want! But I do. I want a boyfriend who will hold my hand and text me right after school and get cute gifts for me on Valentine's day. That's what girls like me want, a guy who texts us "Good morning <3", when we wake up and can hardly see straight we're so tired.

What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic.

So I want that kind of guy and at the same time I want you. Will you be that for me? I don't know. And at the same time, with all this, I want people to stop being so judgmental and nosy and shallow and not stop me when I'm walking because the guy I'm holding hands with is a comic-reading, minecraft-playing, adorable nerd. I want people to stop and see a little bit past that and see that I'm really quite happy with you because you're the guy I've liked for nearly two years.

I want too much.

But first, before any of this can happen or not happen, you have to like me back :/

asdfhaskl;wejsjf

THIS FIC WILL NEVER STOP GIVING ME SO MANY FEELS.

SO. MANY. FEELS.

ALL THE FEELS. ALL OF THEM.

sdjkfahiefawei

I love it so much and I will read it forever and ever and ever and ever for as long as it's online!

Best fic! I just wish I could shaaaaaaare iiiiiiiiiit. But it'd probably turn off too many people with the weirdness, ahahahah...

But so many feels! <3<3<3

THAT SONG

I SO BADLY WANTED TO HEAR IT

BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT ON YOUTUBE

SO I GOOGLED IT

AND I FOUND IT

AND I LISTENED TO IT

AND I DOWNLOADED THE SONG

NOW I FEEL LIKE I'M IN *bleep**** HEAVEN

AS SOON AS I HEARD KANBEI SINGING

~ Ketsui no ya o hanate (naraba...)

Hageshiki hi o hanate (ikou...)

Tsumetaki manazashi ni te

Tada tsusumi yuku dake...~

Rekishi wa kawarebeki (tomo ni...)

Tenka wakame no toki (ikou...)

Sono hi wo tsukamitoru ga

Kaze to kumo no okite... ~

I LOVE YOU, KANBEI wub.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Okay, I may have to break down and go beg for help with my ND experiments. I love my Frank, and I'm so happy I traded that gold away for him *pets him and cuddles him*, but I want to make one for myself, just to know what it's like. I just don't like to bother other people about how to do stuff. I'm a smart girl, after all, and I'm pretty well self-educated in most everything I pick up. But I gotta admit- this got me stumped. xd.png *gently pushes imaginary dirt over pixelized eggshell*

I just want to eat

and censorkip.gif

But food has to last til Monday

and I'm single.

Bollocks.

I swear I don't hate Marta...

But it's just so damn fun to see her traumatized like that. xd.png I should totally write a follow-up fic. NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE HER BECAUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Oh man, but she is just such a fun character to mess around with.

Wait a second, I've had a 3rd-even-gen bronze tinsel on my scroll, and I've done nothing to use it???? WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!! *scurries off to find it a suitable mate*

Ugh, Jeebus! Will I EVER be able to watch the "Captain Jack Harkness" episode of Torchwood without crying?

Oh god. Where do I even begin to explain how wrong, foolish, ignorant, and offensive that is?

censorkip.gif, and I thought she was bad. Now there's another one running around! Dx I don't know if I can handle two of them...

I suppose this is going to keep me awake tonight. Dagnabbit.