RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

/offended Atheist. People are so rude to us dry.gif

----

It's 3:00 in the morning. Why is the first thing I think about when I wake up you? What is wrong with me?! I think I have a problem.

Agreed.

Stupid summer reading. Secret Life of Bees wasn't bad, but Old Man and the Sea, oh my gosh it was awful. It was about nothing! Nothing happened, then nothing happened, then he caught a fish and sharks ate it. The end. How is there any symbolism or anything besides nothingness in this book?!

Stupid summer reading. Secret Life of Bees wasn't bad, but Old Man and the Sea, oh my gosh it was awful. It was about nothing! Nothing happened, then nothing happened, then he caught a fish and sharks ate it. The end. How is there any symbolism or anything besides nothingness in this book?!

Haha, I had to read that for summer reading too, and I know many would argue it is chock-full of symbolism but even though I am an avid book-reader and lover of literature (how's that for poetic?) I honestly think that sometimes people who identify specific symbolism in books are seeing something that isn't there. The Old Man and the Sea - he was unlucky and then he got lucky and he respected a dead fish and fought off some sharks and was really tired. That's what I got from it.

Someone make me do my homework, I really don't want to. I added it up and it's a total of 7 1/2 hours worth of work for the weekend. Plus I've got to re-read an entire book, a very long and boring one, by Tuesday, for a test. I also realized that I did a terrible job on my summer assignment and I have no time to redo all those summaries and reflections, so I'll just have to turn this piece of poo in and get the rotten grade I deserve.

I'm, like, on a musical-into-movie. I watched Sweeney Todd (gah <3) and then The Phantom of the Opera (<33) and then I began Cats (<3) and am re-watching Sweeney Todd (love<3).

They are making a movie of Les Miserables! @__@ So excited!

THERE NEEDS TO BE A WICKED MOVIE. Now...

Why are my "current thoughts" always so long? I think in, like, paragraphs. Not just complete sentences, but in paragraphs. Lol, ah well..

Y'know, I'm not one to say, "I told you so." But being your daughter and being a fairly logical being (thanks, Dad and Mr. BD!), and being younger by 20-odd years does not mean I am not wiser in some areas. And don't get me started about how your sister needs mental assistance. The three of you, two of you with similar personalities that you come by honestly from the person you both are trying to now take care of, and the person you got it from to begin with, living in the same house? Seriously? I tried to tell both of you that was not going to work out. Not only did you not listen to me, which I can understand because I am one of your children, but you did not listen to each other, because you're both stubborn, prideful, irrational people who can't admit when you do not know it all. What is going to happen to that old woman when the crap really hits the fan? No wonder she's giving up on life. You don't listen to her, either, because you're treating her like she's lost her mind, instead of just her strength. She's elderly, not senile. I hope to God I don't treat you all like that when it comes your time. I hope I remember that you'll still have a spark of life in you, and that you'll just need help fanning it every so often, rather than sticking you in a room somewhere and letting it die out and you along with. Good grief. And I'll have THREE old people to care for, then. God help all of you. rolleyes.gif

Dammit, I keep peeling the skin off my lip. Now it's bleeeeeding again. D:

This is killing me. Please hurry up and contact me, it's been 2 weeks since I sent it. It's killing me just to wait for your response. I know you got the one message I sent. T^T

Either you're ignoring it or don't have time for it. Unless you hate me, I see no reason for you to ignore it. So the only other explanation would be that you're busy and short on time. But still, a short message back would be enough to satisfy me.

Dammit, I keep peeling the skin off my lip. Now it's bleeeeeding again. D:

Stop doing that!

The thing is, they have no idea. None. It's what separates sane from the insane.

*hugs* Just makes it worse, really.

So they're going to try and stay up there and get a place of their own. I support the decision. I do. I get it. It's why, even though she's not the easiest woman in the world to get along with, I try to have a close relationship with my mom, because she never had a good one with hers. We don't have to repeat the cycle. Someone has to be the grownup and not keep making things go on the same as they were, just because that's the way they've always been. But I'm still angry and worried and nervous, because they're MY parents. My cousins can take care of their parents, just like our parents want to somewhat take care of their parent. Why there has to be so much drama involved in the whole thing, I don't know.

It got my household in an uproar, and I don't appreciate it, because that emotion-first-think-later state they always get into has always translated across to the rest of the family, and I have tried so hard to remove myself from it. Things are calmed down now, the bag unpacked, and I hope not too many feathers down here have been ruffled. Thank God I have good buddies here and in RL and my beloved Mr. BD to keep me focused and remind me that everything is all right with a giggle or two, and that when the chips are truly down, I am tough enough to handle it if I think it through first, then act, and don't let that craziness break through my wall of logic.

I DO have a wall of logic. It's just made of pure, orange-flavored jello, is all.

Edited by blackdragon71

College enrollment tomorrow...nervous as heck.

Grr. Stop that. I want to hit you and then hug you.

Ohmygosh Re he is sooo sweet you have no ideaaa!

Snap.

Out.

Of.

It!

Why, yes, it is pretty horrible, even though Re keeps telling me that it's fairly typical, and I'm assuming she doesn't know that I have the right to be upset.

Somebody make me do my homework?

Please?

I don't want to. :/

Grr. Stop that. I want to hit you and then hug you.

Ohmygosh Re he is sooo sweet you have no ideaaa!

Snap.

Out.

Of.

It!

Why, yes, it is pretty horrible, even though Re keeps telling me that it's fairly typical, and I'm assuming she doesn't know that I have the right to be upset.

Somebody make me do my homework?

Please?

I don't want to. :/

Glam, go do your homework. The sooner you get it done, the sooner you can get back to messing around. End of lesson.

Other current thought, because I have so many at the same time: someone make me do my housework, so I can go drive around with Mr. BD sooner. xd.png

Being sick all the time sucks. I'm sick of being sick! Sinus headaches and chest pain every day.

I hate it.

I. Hate. It.

None of these antibiotics are helping because I'm immune to every freaking one I can take. And now I'm becoming immune to Alleve and Motrin/Advil! Tylonal doesn't help; it never has. And I'm so tired of this nebulizer. The mouth piece tastes awful, no matter how many times you clean it. It is obviously not working anyways!

UGH!

DDDX

Why doesn't it work!?

I need a youtube mp3 converter! I want that as my ringtone! D<

*sigh* I really wish they'd either ship the damn thing or just get back to me. Seriously, this is unprofessional.

haha oh, now i see why people say relationships like this are so hard omg