Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@stagazer_7 Sure, consider yourself added.

@dragongrrl, if you still have the egg, I know one who likes it.

@ Kara, grats on your Who! xd.png

Added everyone up to this post and closing the list for the time being. smile.gif If I forgot to add anyone, just give me a virtual kick and Ill put you on the list.

@ Belisar Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

I'd love a Terrae from your Silence In The Library lineage, please, Raistlin. I love that episode!

Thanks Belisar

Wiz, she's awesome xd.pngD

still don't know what to name the poor tinsel.

Rose's baby has a home, and thank you, Belisar, for making that connection!

Raistlin, may I be added to your Library list, please? And it doesn't matter which breed, they're both pretty!

Thanks Belisar

Wiz, she's awesome xd.pngD

still don't know what to name the poor tinsel.

If the name's not taken, I would totally name it "Dorkface Who" ... and too bad question marks aren't an option xd.png

0.o just clicked the button in someones sig and got here I was SOOO wondering where the bottom right half of it's lineage came from (the nocturns and harvests). It's a Doctor Who dorkface, such an awesome lineage I had no idea what to name it. Not to mention I did a little big of an omg I love this egg to the person I got it from <3 and 2 of the 4th gen quotes got bred together to produce Amelia pond <3

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HIhhk

LOVEEEE the Doctor Who series. smile.gif

oops run-on sentence...

Somehow missed this post earlier, but it's a 2nd cousin of my AP Tinsel find, Tanoth's Dorkface Doctor. another one of Amelia's descendants. They are special finds, aren't they?

Welcome aboard! biggrin.gif

Finished! List open. smile.gif

And I'm just an egg away from finishing two more. I just need to find some quotes that speak to me.

Edited by Wiz

I *totally* want one of those Purple Dorsals, Wiz! Sign me up, please ^.^

ETA: I just bred the two 3rd gens of my "Rude and Not Ginger" lineage together, and they did produce an egg! However, I'm looking especially for a Pink egg instead of a Magi to keep for my own collection, so this one's up for grabs. Please tell me if you get it... and I guess this means the lineage is finished and open for requests, although I call dibs on the first Pink they produce! biggrin.gif

Edited by jerusha

Added everybody to the Silence in the Library list, which is now closed.

Wiz, I would love to be added to the Purple Dorsal list, too.

I wish the 2nd gens to continue the Beast Below quote would stop giving me Skywings. I already have a Skywing from both pairs, but I need to get a Sunsong from any of them.

Added you both. jerusha I would take the Magi if I didn't need the space for tomorrow. So instead may I be on the list?

@jerusha: I nabbed the egg. Luckily I had a spot to spare. biggrin.gif And I have a dragon that's called "And still not ginger". I guess I have some renaming to do. xd.png

@Wiz: May I be on your list, too, please? smile.gif Thank you.

Edited by Felischia

I wish the one Wyvern pair would stop with the uninterested line. I need good breeding vibes for http://dragcave.net/lineage/YIXXp and http://dragcave.net/lineage/DvSHq, when I try them again on the 19th, please, because their continued lack of interest is slowing my current quote's progress. dry.gif

@Wiz - May I be added to the pretty Purple Dorsal list, please? smile.gif and thank you!

Added you both, Wiz and Zareni!

Felischia, thank you for giving that Magi a good home <3 And don't worry about renaming anything. I was planning to name the last egg "Still Not Ginger" and I think I have the name reserved in one form or another on my scroll already, so you're in the clear happy.gif It's just too good a quote not to share!