Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Added everyone upto here. List closed for now. smile.gif

Welcome Gravity! And congrats on your progress, wolfwindmoon.

After so many "No Interests" with the maternal grandparents and a Refusal with one of the Great-grands, I finally have A Great Slow Bowler. biggrin.gif Could almost have named it A Great Slow BBW! lol

@ gravity404 Welcome to the project smile.gif So many new members, yay!

@ Felischia May I bite my backside for missing such a pretty line (again >.<)

@dragongrrl Uhmmmm... do you.. already.. accept.. lister?? xd.png If so.. may I claim a slot?

I'm currently working on a quoteless Balloon x Winter checker.. but as breeding Winters is impossible now (no egg out of 30 pairs), I think I have to give up on that one. ^^"

@dragongrrl Uhmmmm... do you.. already.. accept.. lister?? xd.png If so.. may I claim a slot?

I'm currently working on a quoteless Balloon x Winter checker.. but as breeding Winters is impossible now (no egg out of 30 pairs), I think I have to give up on that one. ^^"

I guess I should have said"the list is open!" And yes, Belisar, the first spot is yours!

After so many "No Interests" with the maternal grandparents and a Refusal with one of the Great-grands, I finally have A Great Slow Bowler. biggrin.gif Could almost have named it A Great Slow BBW! lol

I'd love a slow BBW egg too! biggrin.gif

And welcome gravity! *hands out cookies*

@Raistlin: Ah, so I wasn't imagining the Stripes. But it didn't occur to me to look at the "Other" section. xd.png

After so many "No Interests" with the maternal grandparents and a Refusal with one of the Great-grands, I finally have A Great Slow Bowler.  Could almost have named it A Great Slow BBW! lol

Could I be on the list too?

And thank you for all the nice welcomes everyone! smile.gif

Welcome, gravity!

@dragongrrl: I'd love to be on the list, too.

Okay! Amazon warrior, gravity404, Zareni - 2, 3, 4 - that leaves one spot open! :-)

ETA - and Raistlin got it! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

And dang, missed dragongrrl's >,<

Me, too. Good thing is there's always a next time. xd.png

Added you.

I've only just realised that all eggs and hatchlings currently growing on my scroll are for my DW lineages. laugh.gif

Edited by Felischia

I have a wee bit of a problem.

A few days ago, I placed the entirety of this quote on placeholders:

This can function as / A sonic blaster / A sonic cannon / And as a triple-enfolded / Sonic disrupter / Doc - what you got / A sonic - Er / Oh never mind / What - It's sonic okay / Let's leave it at that / Disrupter - Cannon - What / It's sonic / Totally sonic / I am sonic-ed up / A sonic WHAT - SCREWDRIVER

However, looking at the spreadsheet a day or so after I placeholded them, I realised that Spirited_soul is actually using a few lines of the above, albeit hers is truncated and also has a little inaccuracy with the dialogue.

Spirited's:

"- Doc What you got?/A sonic... er oh nevermind/ What? Cannon?/ It's sonic! It's totally sonic!/ A sonic what?/ Screwdriver!/"

I really want to do this quote; it was always meant to go with my sonic screwdriver-related quote lineage so I PMed spirited_soul about two days back to see whether I could re-use those parts quote so to speak but there's been no response so far. I checked back with the lines spirited_soul posted but not all above are taken, at least, not in the combos I've tried and 'Screwdriver' itself belongs to another person entirely. spirited_soul's scroll is hidden so I can't look to see whether there are combinations I missed. The rules do state that quote dibs cannot be called unless you have the quote secured on temp dragons... But I don't want to feel like a hijacker >.<

Sooo, thoughts on whether I should proceed, stall or abandon ship? I'm still hoping for a response to my PM from spirited but am worried it might take ages since spirited's last post on the forums is at end of January and the last here was in late November :C

Edited by sparkdragon

Everyone's got their Fogs and Hellfires, so I'm re-opening the Use the stabilisers - list. smile.gif

Oh god, could you add me? So purty biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Very pretty! That DID take some work! I'm very badly torn about wanting to finish ...Please, may I be added to that list?

Me, too, Amazon. Thank you. biggrin.gif

@DarkEternity: Added you.

Edited by Felischia

Added Raistlin, jerusha, Felischia and dragongrrl with a question mark. smile.gif Two more spaces available!

@Amazon MEMEME! uhmm.. I mean.. would you please add me to that list? smile.gif

OOH! Can I be added to your list Amazon? It's gorgeous.

QUOTE (Felischia @ Mar 2 2012, 05:12 AM)

Everyone's got their Fogs and Hellfires, so I'm re-opening the Use the stabilisers - list.

May I also be added to this list Felischia, if it's still open?

@ Amazon_Warrior - Thank you! I did mean yours, but then I went back and saw Felischia's.

@ Felischia - If your list is still open, may I be added, please?

So much for my DW moratorium! lol