Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I was just testing some of my Whos and one pair gave me this lovely egg - since I really need the eggslot, I'm putting it up for adoption. Please let me know if you take it (I just want to know where it goes :3).

Claim the lovely Who-Terra!

Gone! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Dragongrrl, unfortunately I couln't consider you in today's dr who give out.. Your PM box is still full. ^^"

Yaaaay! My last pair of Terrae x Pink weren't nearly so stubborn as their parents, and after only one miscolored egg they gave me this, officially finishing my "I Hate Pears" project!

I'll take five requests at a time if anybody's interested in offspring - if you have a breed preference (Terrae or Pink) please let me know in your post :3 Thanks!

Oh, I'd love a spot on your list Jerusha. smile.gif I have no preference.

My spitfire x whiptails finally gave me a spitfire! So you can officially add him to the spreadsheet now. smile.gif

Edited by Zareni

I'd love to be on your list, too, jerusha.

I finally got the last CB Red I needed. Now I only need to convince all the stubborn Reds to breed eggs.

Edit: Just one more breeding.

Edited by Raistlin24

Oh Jerusha! I'd love to be on that list, please *^-^* And Pink would be lovely *^-^*

Added all four of you - one spot left!

Sorry to hear about your refusal, Amazon sad.gif I'm sending vibes that your parent pair give you another egg soon.

>.< Today was not a good breeding day. These two refused and I got no interest from my swallowtails, the reds & magmas, and all of my lists.

I do have this 5th gen grey up for grabs though. Gone!

Edited by Zareni

Sorry for the refusals, guys. sad.gif

My dragons from my Sunspots and solar flares lineage breed well though twice the wrong breed. rolleyes.gif I'm currently collecting Sunsets and Sunrise eggs and Albinos and Waters. No luck with Nebulas though. sad.gif

I have started my weekly breeding spree and I'm beginning to wonder if my Hellfire x Fog pair will ever breed Hellfires. xd.png I'll be able to reopen this list and the Moonstone list soon. ^^

Edited by Felischia

Well, my Fall x Harvest pair from The Girl In The Fireplace lineage finally decided to give me an egg - only it's the wrong breed. I wanted a Harvest, so this pretty Winter egg is up for adoption. ^^

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know who gets it (I just want to see where it goes). smile.gif

Oh, btw - even if you take the egg now, you can still request a Harvest one later, so no worries here. wink.gif

EDIT: Since no one seems to be interested in the Winter egg, I've offered it on the other threads as well. Hopefully next week I'll get a Harvest so I can open up the list. :3

Edited by stagazer_7

Congrats Amazon_warrior, this is a stunning lineage - so beautiful! wub.gif Can I be added to the list as well?

Edited by stagazer_7

Well, it's not quite done yet - I still need to breed her a mate from him and her! tongue.gif But you guys will definitely be on the list for babies. smile.gif

.....and another week of guardians when i needed stones. I'm considering grabbing a few extra pairs of these stupid things from the cave so that i can try more pairs for stones. This is a solid month of guardians ><

@Amazon: Can't wait until you're finished. That lineage is gorgeous. biggrin.gif

All my dragons bred. Whee, spread the Who-love. xd.png

@dragongrrl: I couldn't send you a PM regarding my Hellfires. Your inbox is full. wink.gif

Edited by Felischia

Well, I've gathered all my CBs for the Moonstone and Pink lineage. Here's hoping they breed often and never refuse.... biggrin.gif

My apologies to Felishcia and everyone else on the thread here! I have just returned after about two weeks of getting message from Firefox, AVG and NoScripts about something called netterror. The warnings have stopped, so I'm here unless they start again.

I have a little space in the pm box again, and I'll update my PPP as well.