Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@Jerusha I'd love to be on your list too. *^-^* for a Pink too if possible.

Two more finished!

Like Savages. This egg is up for grabs to the first person on the list to PM me. The list is open but I will be keeping the first Pillow smile.gif

PB Winters. I still need to find a quote for this one but I'll make sure I have one by next breeding. List is closed. I'll breed them until the spring and offer any eggs here. I think that will be the fairest way to do it.

I'd love a Pillow from your "Like Savages" lineage, please, Wiz ^.^ (And I'll be stalking for one of your PB Winters, too!)

Edited by jerusha

*waves hands* I'd love to be on the Like Savages list too! Don't mind which breed I get. smile.gif

Congrats on finishing two projects! I'd love to be on the list for a Like Savages egg, too. I don't have a preference for a breed.

Congrats Wiz! I'd love to be on the Like Savages list. I'd prefer a Pillow but I wouldn't mind a Balloon, either. laugh.gif

Everyone added up to here. One more spot available and the little Balloon egg is still looking for a home.

Edited by Wiz

Everyone added up to here. One more spot available and the little Balloon egg is still looking for a home.

Hi Wiz, I will have an open spot in about five minutes, if your pretty Savage Balloon baby still needs a home. It looks like that list is closed otherwise! xd.png

It's yours dragongrrl. And with shiky the list is now closed. biggrin.gif

Edit: Okay I have a quote for my M Nocturnes x F Moonshines lineage.

Episode: Midnight. Quote: Midnight - Sky? Are you all right? Are you all right? Are you hurt? Are you hurt? You don't have to talk. You don't have to talk. I'm trying to help. I'm trying to help. My name's the Doctor. My name's the Doctor. OK, can you stop? OK, can you stop? I'd like you to stop. I'd like you to stop.

Edited by Wiz

Oh no! How could I miss such a pretty Balloon? >.< Ah well.. I will stalk for Winters here then. xd.png

Edit: @Wiz Oh that episode was really spooky!

Edited by Belisar

Can you guys help me come up with a name for her? I was starting to name the pile-up of unnamed dragons on my scroll, but then I remembered I don't know enough about Doctor Who to come up with a clever name for her. :c

I'll be coming back for naming help once I get her mate (a Nebula from dragongrrl's Rose Tyler Who) and once they have a baby. :D

Hey all! I hope everyone has had a great Valentine's event. Apart from breeding for Saloiq's Purple Nebula with Rose Tyler Who, I'd like to open a list for Rose, if anyone is interested. She has been bred in with one of my Stargate Embers, my Penk Silver Tinsel and a Shadow Walker so far, but I have many other CBs available.

@Saloiq - I will breed Rose and Bold Voyager on the 19th, when she is off cooldown, and we will think Purple! As for your baby, maybe Rose From The Vortex?

@Belisar - I have the little Balloon, and am hoping it will pair nicely with the Terrae, AM-I-Ginger, so it will be related to your Balloons, okay? smile.gif

Edited because the egg is safe in its new home. <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Huzzah, another project finished!! biggrin.gif

This egg is up for grabs because I need the space but I really wanted to find out if they were compatible. First person to PM me gets it!

Congrats Amazon_warrior! I'd love to be on the list if there is one smile.gif

Almost there. After doing this lineage I don't run out of Incubates anymore.

This egg is up for grabs because I need the space but I really wanted to find out if they were compatible. First person to PM me gets it!

Congrats! I'd love to be on the list for either a White or a purple Ridgewing. smile.gif

During the release for the Royal Blues I managed to snag my first CB gold. Look what the little darling produced for me

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O0WTS

I think I'm going to use it in a lineage mating rares with holidays. Names will be random one liners. I'll do Red and holiday and Black and holiday too. I'm not sure about the other couple, I'd really like to do CB silver but I don't have one so I'll have to think of something else.

This egg is up for grabs because I need the space but I really wanted to find out if they were compatible.  First person to PM me gets it!

Very pretty! May I be added to your list, please? White or Ridgewing, they're both pretty!

@ Raistlin - Nice! I love Red Dragons, and hope to be on that list when they're ready! And while it's been a while since I ran out of incubates, there really is NO such thing as too many Red Dragons. <3

@ Wiz - Nice catch, and I like the code on the eggy! Isn't it an amazing feeling to land that one? I've paired my one Gold with holidays as well, one of my Ribbon Dancers and my other Rosebud. I'll send Silver thoughts, too. They are elusive, aren't they?

It's so fun to see all the lineages developing! I'll be stalking that PB Red lineage to sign up for an egg, Raistlin, and Wiz I've been kind of doing the same thing with Metallic x holiday (though my lone CB Gold refused my Rosebud tongue.gif)

Amazon, can I be on your list from that White x Ridge lineage? A Ridgewing egg would be lovely ^.^

Ok, Raistlin24, Wiz, Felischia, dragongrrl and jerusha added to the White/Ridgewing list. I'll close it there because I still want an egg from them too! biggrin.gif

Also, these two are compatible, though they didn't want to give me an egg first time, and I've bred the two 4th gen Nebbies for my Night Terrors lineage. Yay progress! smile.gif

With that, I'd like to request to do a 4th gen lineage using Reds and Horsedragons in an arrowhead (like my Autumn/Ember arrangement) with the first lines from the Empty Child as the quote:

What's the emergency / It's mauve - Mauve / The universally / Recognised colour / For danger / What happened / To red / That's just humans / By everyone else's / Standards / Red's camp / Oh the misunderstandings / All those red alerts / All that dancing / The Chula Warship

No egg from my Winter pair this week but they do have names now!

Episode: The Last of the Time Lords. Quote: But I keep wondering…what about ageing? ‘Cause I can't die but I keep getting older. The odd little grey hair, you know? What happens if I live for a million years? Okay, vanity. Sorry. Yeah, can't help it. Used to be a poster boy when I was a kid back on the Boeshane Peninsula. Tiny little place. I was the first one ever to be signed up for the Time Agency. They were so proud of me. The Face of Boe they called me.

Edited by Wiz

Nice quotes Wiz & amazon smile.gif

I don't think I posted this guy yet, but I have my official PB sunrise offspring for the spreadsheet.

After an annoying refusal last time, she likes her replacement mate. So my PB Swallowtail lineage is officially done! The list is open. smile.gif

Several of my other lists are open as well, look in my sig if you're interested.

Zareni, if you don't mind, may I be added to several of your lists? The PB swallowtail, terraeXharvest, neoXcanopy and spitfireXwhiptail lists, please?

Heya Zar, could I get a cross between your completed Neo/canopy with your PB sunrise/PB daydream? That'll turn out 6G B: -is being difficult- *is shot*