Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Welcome to the madness project waterwaves! I've linked your post as your PPP now. smile.gif

First though, I see one problem with your choices, the "rude and not ginger" quote is already taken by Jerusha so you'll have to pick something else. There's a spreadsheet in the first post that has a list of what breeds and quotes have already been claimed.

Also, this is not a rule, just a request on my part. I'd prefer if people would stick to the regular dragon breeds for their projects (so not pygmies, drakes, or splits). That way all of the projects can eventually be bred together as one giant even gen. biggrin.gif

Edited by Zareni

@Amazon Vibes sent. ^.~

@waterwave Welcome and enjoy the frustration.. ehmm I mean the joy of breeding your lineages! *^-^*

@Wiz Enjoy your time out then? ^^" Hope to see you around as often as before soon. *^-^*

And btw, two of my lists are open again:

A lonely God ~ List OPEN

and

Am I ginger ~ List OPEN

(only Dragongrrl is left on there and she will get priority on the next egg of course. ^.~)

Edited by Belisar

Can I also do a PB lineage with Neotropical Dragons with the quote:

I'm old enough to know /that a longer life /isn't always a better one./ In the end,/ you just get tired;/ tired of the struggle,/ tired of losing everyone /that matters to you, /tired of watching/ everything you love/ turn to dust./ If you live long enough,/ Lazarus, /the only certainty left/ is that you'll end up alone

@Amazon Vibes sent. ^.~

@waterwave Welcome and enjoy the frustration.. ehmm I mean the joy of breeding your lineages! *^-^*

@Wiz Enjoy your time out then? ^^" Hope to see you around as often as before soon. *^-^*

And btw, two of my lists are open again:

A lonely God ~ List OPEN

and

Am I ginger ~ List OPEN

(only Dragongrrl is left on there and she will get priority on the next egg of course. ^.~)

Ooh could I be on both those lists too please?

AND look, a 7th Gen Whovian!! I'm stuck for a name at the minute, and now I have to get cracking with my Waterhorse and Skywing project... Would it be okay for me to call dibs on Waterhorse x Stone actually? I've gone off Waterhorse x Skywng a bit. tongue.gif

@Belisar Could I be put on your "Am I Ginger" List please?

Also

But you're the doctor Is open.

and I finally got another 2nd gen on my current lineage! So far this has been impossible T.T they're only guardians and stones for goodness sakes lol.

Added everyone interested. ^.~

And one little remark.. Isn't it amazing how many Who's we already have out there? xd.png And how many are still to be created? *^-^*

Can I also do a PB lineage with Neotropical Dragons with the quote:

I'm old enough to know /that a longer life /isn't always a better one./ In the end,/ you just get tired;/ tired of the struggle,/ tired of losing everyone /that matters to you, /tired of watching/ everything you love/ turn to dust./ If you live long enough,/ Lazarus, /the only certainty left/ is that you'll end up alone

That looks fine waterwaves. smile.gif

Belisar - It is amazing! I plan to breed all the projects I can together to see what gen I can get up to. biggrin.gif

This lovely White Who from my White x Red checker is available for adoption. Also, the White/Red list is now open (as is my PB Purple list), so if anyone wants to request an egg, just tell me and I'll add you. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know who gets it. :3

Thank you for giving the little White a good home, shikyowolf17 - enjoy your newest Who! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

@Felischia - May I be added to your list for a pretty, please?

@Wiz - I like the Nocturne-Royal Blue idea! I'll be watching! smile.gif

I fail and got busy and didn't fog this guy in time... so I have a sunset that ought to be a sunrise up for grabs. >.< Gone! Thanks Saloiq, enjoy. biggrin.gif

Anyway, my PB sunrise lineage is finished so the list is open. I'm keeping the next offspring though.

Edited by Zareni

I fail and got busy and didn't fog this guy in time... so I have a sunset that ought to be a sunrise up for grabs. >.< Claim me (it's influenced female)

Anyway, my PB sunrise lineage is finished so the list is open. I'm keeping the next offspring though.

I claimed it! That's an absolutely beautiful quote. (: I love stalking this thread to read the quotes even though I don't watch the series.

Added everyone upto here. smile.gif

I hope Nebulas and Fogs like each other in general because so far from the three pairs I've tried all of them refused. unsure.gif

Edited by Felischia

@ Zareni Aw.. sorry for the timewindow fail...

However I'd love to be on your list for that line. *^-^* It is always tricky to hatch those combos but they are worth it.

@ Zareni Can I be added to the list too? It's a very lovely line. <3

@Zareni: May I be added to your list, too? Thanks. smile.gif

Oh, and I've found another quote from "The Impossible Astronaut":

Time isn't a straight line. It's all... bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's impossible. The TARDIS can't resist them. Like a moth to a flame. She loves a party, so I give her 1969 and NASA 'cause that's space in the 60s. And Canton Everett Delaware the Third. And this is where she's pointing.

A 4th gen for a change. Now to find dragons for both this line and the one from Journey's End. xd.png

OMGOMGOMGOMG

I squee'd ridiculously when I saw that egg! :D :D :D

*runs in excited circles*

Congrats! :D Are you finally done or are you going to try for a Nebula out of the pair? :P