Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Hey Zareni, can I be added to your Spitfire x Whiptail list? And I'm totally stalking your PB Sunrise lineage - such a poignant quote <3

I've added everyone up to here.

Sparkdragon - All my PBs are female and my checkers are male so that will be difficult. >.< I could try a different combination for you, or breed myself a male daydream next week since that list is empty at the moment. I also have several other 4th and 5th gens from other people's projects. I guess it depends on what you are looking for? specific quotes? or breeds?

I've added everyone up to here.

Sparkdragon - All my PBs are female and my checkers are male so that will be difficult. >.< I could try a different combination for you, or breed myself a male daydream next week since that list is empty at the moment. I also have several other 4th and 5th gens from other people's projects. I guess it depends on what you are looking for? specific quotes? or breeds?

I just thought that the quotes from those three lines of yours fit nicely together x3 The breed of the final dragon does not matter to me. I could raise that daydream til hatchie for you to make things easier? D:

added spark to my lists, per our PM conversation. smile.gif

I need more projects! So, is PB gold wyvern open? I recall it was taken, then not, and I can't remember if it was taken again. If it's available, I'd like to call dibs.

I'd also like to call dibs on M royal blue x F red checker. Quotes TBD. biggrin.gif

Reds finished!

Felischia is already on the list since I started last August and there were few people and lists for unfinished dragons. It's taken me 7 months to finish this lineage xd.png

@Zareni: PB Gold Wyverns are open, so they're yours now.

Edited by Raistlin24

Raistlin, I want a Red from that awesome PB lineage, please! <3 I love that episode. Well, series of episodes, really.

Raistlin, can you add me to the list for your pretty Red, please? I won't ask for any of the others that are open right now, because I need to catch up some of my own breeding, and three gifts from this thread are growing up on my scroll right now! <3

So many pretties, so little time! xd.png

I know technically this lineage was already completed because I'd gotten a 4th gen Magi out of them, but today they gave me this pink, which is what I wanted to finish the lineage for my own scroll, so I just had to share! biggrin.gif Once I'm unlocked I'll start breeding 2nd gens for my Mothership lineage, and contemplating quotes for the Red x Gold Wyvern set... Wheeee! xd.png

Raistlin - I'd love to be on your list for the reds. smile.gif

O.o Only one person wants to be on my PB swallowtail list?

o.0 No kidding, Zareni, I have no idea how I overlooked that.

Sign me up for a PB Swallowtail please!! ^.^

I'd love to be on your list too Zareni! biggrin.gif

And Raistlin, could I be added to your Red list? :3

O.o Only one person wants to be on my PB swallowtail list?

I'd love to be on your list, too. Thank you. smile.gif

@Raistlin: Congrats! That's a lot of work.

Four times is the charm. No I only hope she'll like her mate. happy.gif

That's awesome! I so want one. xd.png

So do I! I remember seeing this quote on a PB Deep Sea, but I didn't know it was a Doctor Who quote then.

@ Raistlin,O.o just wow! If there's an extra space, may I be added to your list?

Amazon_warrior, that looks amazing! May I be on the list?

Me too please, I'd love to be on the list as well Amazon_warrior! biggrin.gif

You all keep making it so difficult to hold to my brief Doctor Who eggs "moratorium" with all the pretties being bred. I will get a few obligations cleared and THEN, I want to be on ALL the lists.... well, at least open ones for lines I don't have yet. I know I'm already on a number of lists, though and I need to keep room for them, too! laugh.gif

Thanks guys, glad you like it!  biggrin.gif  Added everyone so far, two more spaces left.  smile.gif

I'd love to snag the last spot then. thanks smile.gif

Edit: Now that I have a chance to look at my breeding lists, I've added amazon and the PB swallowtail list is closed.

Edited by Zareni