Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I'd like to call dibs on a quote smile.gif

Episode: The Unquiet Dead.

Quote: Now I'm Going To Die // In A Dungeon // In Cardiff

It's going to be a part of a lineage in which each CB pair and the offspring form a mini quote. Then the 3rd an 4th gen will be relevant one liners. Still deciding the other quotes along with which breeds to use.

Edited by Wiz

Yus! spirited_soul gave me a go-ahead <3

And now I'm officially calling dibs on these crosses:

1) Neotropical M x Water F

2) Golden Wyvern M x Sunstone F

3) Moonstone M x Royal Blue F

The associated quotes have been updated in my PPP :3

Edited by sparkdragon

Everyone's got their Fogs and Hellfires, so I'm re-opening the Use the stabilisers - list. smile.gif

If the list is still open, can I be added too, it's so beautuful! smile.gif

@ Amazon_warrior

Wow, what a lovely lineage, congrats! I'll definitely be on the lookout when the list reopens. wink.gif

gravity404, I just realised that we hadn't officially welcomed you yet! ohmy.gif I've linked your Personal Project Post on the first page. Welcome aboard! *passes out cookies* smile.gif

~ Amazon

Thank you again for the welcomes. smile.gif I have many cookies to eat. tongue.gif

@Felischia The list is probably closed by now, but if it is still open, I'd love a spot.

*Edit- My first set of splits are almost adults! biggrin.gif *goes off to hunt for CB trades*

Edited by gravity404

Woo, another one bites the dustbiggrin.gif

List is open.  wink.gif

If I'm not too late...

...please add me too smile.gif (for a Sunstone if that is possible)

Edited by Belisar

Hi Raistlin! May I be added, too, pretty please? I'd like a Tangar, if possible?

Me too please Raistlin! I'd love a Tangar if possible <3

Added everybody. List closed now.

@dragongrrl and jerusha: Sure, you can have a Tangar.

@everybody else on the list: You can choose a breed if you want. Forgot to mention it earlier.

I've found a quote for the Shallow Waters. From Rose:

They're made of plastic. Living plastic creatures and they're being controlled by a relay device on the roof. Which would be a great big problem if I didn't have this. So I'm gonna go upstairs and blow it up. And I might well die in the process. But don't worry about me. No. You go home. Go on. Go have your lovely beans on toast. Don't tell anyone about this. Cause if you do, you'll get them killed.

And I'm calling dibbs on Purple x Skywing and Skywing x Purple mirror 4th gen (two 3rd gen quotes) and Winter x Skywing. I've already started with the last one and hope I can finish it before the spring.

Quote for the Purples and Skywings. From The Doctor Dances:

Q1: ROSE: OK, so he's vanished into thin air. Why is it always the great looking ones who do that. DOCTOR: I'm making an effort not to be insulted. ROSE: I mean men. DOCTOR: OK thanks that really helped.

Q2: ROSE: Captain Jack fixed me up. DOCTOR: Oh - We're calling him Captain Jack now, are we? ROSE: His name's Jack and he's a Captain. DOCTOR: He's not really a Captain, Rose. ROSE: I think you're experiencing Captain envy.

I was thinking today, and I was wondering if anyone has though of doing a Weeping Angels Lineage?

If nobody has, would you all be interested in starting one?

It would be done with Stone Dragons and White Dragons, probably even gen since CB whites and CB stones are not exactly rare.

Well, someone did this one, but maybe you're thinking of doing a different quote. I rearranged that quote on my Deep Seas here, because. (By the way, is it "The rest of your life is used up and blown away" or "The rest of your life used up and blown away"? The difference is the is.)

Edited by Saloiq

D| Missed yet another list over the last few days. I evidently need to get up really early/stay up really late to thread stalk B:<

And thanks for the spreadsheet update Raistlin! x3 -is weirdly happy to see herself up there-