Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Thanks! I'm going to call it done and open a breeding list. smile.gif I know there were a couple of people already preemptively added...

Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous, Amazon_warrior! Could you please add me to your list?

Also, does anyone have a transcript for the The Doctor, The Widow, and The Wardrobe? I'd like to do the quote about the Sonic Screwdriver not doing wood, but I can't seem to find a transcript anywhere. I suppose I could just watch the episode again. tongue.gif

Edit: I can't believe I didn't notice your lovely Sunrises the first time, Zareni. Would you mind adding me to your list?

Edited by Sunfeathers

Thanks! I'm going to call it done and open a breeding list. smile.gif I know there were a couple of people already preemptively added...

Ooh, can I be added then? (Unless it's full already, lol.)

Ooh, me please Amazon! biggrin.gif

Edit - Added belisar, stargazer, felischia, shikyowolf, & sunfeathers and the list is closed. If I missed someone, just poke me.

Edited by Zareni

Also, does anyone have a transcript for the The Doctor, The Widow, and The Wardrobe? I'd like to do the quote about the Sonic Screwdriver not doing wood, but I can't seem to find a transcript anywhere. I suppose I could just watch the episode again. tongue.gif

I found one. I'm not sure how good it is, but the person who wrote it seem to have put a lot of work in it: http://es.scribd.com/doc/76853366/1/THE-DO...ristmas-Special

I'm re-opening a few lists:

The Forest of the Dead - Sunset x Sunrise

The Pandorica Opens - PB Guardian

The Parting of the Ways - PB Flamingo (jerusha is the only person left on the list and she will get the next egg)

Random Names - Mirror Coastal Waverunner x Skywing (Angel of the Inferno will get the next egg, but after that, it's open)

Also: I bred the wrong dragons and got a 4th gen instead of a 5th, so this egg is available: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Raistlin24

I'd love to be added to your Forest of the Dead and Pandorica Opens lists, please, Raistlin ^.^

Sad I missed out on Zareni's and Amazon's lists... will have to (keep) stalk(ing) for next time tongue.gif

Last but not least, and just to prove myself the most fickle person here, I'm surrendering Gold Wyvern x Royal Blue, and going for Male Red x Female Gold Wyvern checker. Really, seriously. Last time I'm changing my mind, I swear. xd.png

Edited by jerusha

The Forest of the Dead - Sunset x Sunrise

The Parting of the Ways - PB Flamingo (jerusha is the only person left on the list and she will get the next egg)

I'd love to be added to this lists, thank you. smile.gif

Last but not least, and just to prove myself the most fickle person here, I'm surrendering Gold Wyvern x Royal Blue, and going for Male Red x Female Gold Wyvern checker.  Really, seriously.  Last time I'm changing my mind, I swear.  xd.png

I'd like to call dibs on female Gold Wyverns x male Royal Blue if that's not taken. happy.gif

Edited by Felischia

If it's not too greedy, may I be added to your The Forest of the Dead,The Pandorica Opens, and The Parting of the Ways lineage lists? Thank You!

Added everybody. Each list will have 5 spots.

@shikyowolf17: No problem; it's not too greedy smile.gif

I'm calling dibs on male Royal Blue x female Sunsong for the Journey's End quote. And I'll be using male Royal Blue x female Gold Wyvern for the quote from The Impossible Astronaut. *runs off to update her ppp*

biggrin.gif

I have not bred any of my Valentines yet, but would particularly like to offer the offspring of Rose Tyler Who, one of my Rosebuds to someone on the thread here. I have a CB Ember who I thought I'd use as they have successfully paired before, but have many other CBs if a different breed is preferred. My plan is to breed on the 12th, so the egg could be incubated and hatch on the 14th. Does anyone want this future Whovian? <3

I have not bred any of my Valentines yet, but would particularly like to offer the offspring of Rose Tyler Who, one of my Rosebuds to someone on the thread here. I have a CB Ember who I thought I'd use as they have successfully paired before, but have many other CBs if a different breed is preferred. My plan is to breed on the 12th, so the egg could be incubated and hatch on the 14th. Does anyone want this future Whovian? <3

It's a lovely offer, but unfortunately I'm already at my breedlimit. Such a pitty that we can only have two. >.<

Whoot, another lineage done - Waverunner/BBW checker! wub.gif

List is now open. :3

*sigh* I wish I wasn't at my limit for Rosebuds, otherwise I'd be all over that egg dragongrrl. Such a lovely combination. <3

Also tried breeding my Harvest/Fall Seasonal pair and they keep giving me Winter Seasonals >_< - as soon as I get a Harvest egg, I'll open the list on that baby as well. wink.gif

@ Raistlin: Can I be added to your PB Guardian and Skywing/Waverunner lists? :3

@ Belisar: Could I be added to your 'Am I Ginger' list?

Edited by stagazer_7

Stagazer, I'd love a spot on your Waverunner/BBW lineage list, please ^.^

Stargazer, may I be added to your list? And Felishia, that's going to be a gorgeous lineage. Good luck with the next egg!

I have not bred any of my Valentines yet, but would particularly like to offer the offspring of Rose Tyler Who, one of my Rosebuds to someone on the thread here.  I have a CB Ember who I thought I'd use as they have successfully paired before, but have many other CBs if a different breed is preferred.  My plan is to breed on the 12th, so the egg could be incubated and hatch on the 14th.  Does anyone want this future Whovian?  <3

Thank you Belisar and stagazer, for your kind comments on this potential egg. I wish I could keep another one, too. <3 (and stagazer, may I please be added to your Waverunner/BBW list? That is really pretty!)

I will breed Rose tonight at about 12:15 cavetime, and post the information here, so if anyone from the thread wants the one I can hold, just let me know. If anyone wants a non-Valentine offspring later, let me know and I can start a list for her.

Edited to add that I have bred Rose together with The Shadow of The Future, lineage here and this is the one egg they produced. If any one here wants the egg, pm me and I'll give you the link. Otherwise I'll send her off in the rare egg/ hatchling departure thread in about 12 hours. If I could, I'd sure keep her, though! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Stargazer - May I be added to your list?

Felischia - That's turning out really pretty. biggrin.gif

dragongrrl - I would love to take it if I could, but like everyone else I already have my two.

dragongrrl - I would love to take it if I could, but like everyone else I already have my two.

Thank you, Zareni. I wish we all had room for one more! Oh well. I hope she can find a home with someone in the thread here, but I'll post when she finds a home, wherever it may be.

0.o just clicked the button in someones sig and got here I was SOOO wondering where the bottom right half of it's lineage came from (the nocturns and harvests). It's a Doctor Who dorkface, such an awesome lineage I had no idea what to name it. Not to mention I did a little big of an omg I love this egg to the person I got it from <3 and 2 of the 4th gen quotes got bred together to produce Amelia pond <3

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HIhhk

LOVEEEE the Doctor Who series. smile.gif

oops run-on sentence...