Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I'm down to trying for the final, 4th gen in my "I Hate Pears" lineage. I want a Pink from them, so I'm putting any Terrae misfires like this one up here for grabs.

First to click gets it - please shoot me a PM if you do! Thanks biggrin.gif

Claim my misfire!

Claimed~ Thanks for giving it a good home, Stagazer!

Edited by jerusha

Anyone want this pretty Daydream Who egg? I'm trying to get a Sunrise for my lister, but it keeps giving me Daydreams. xd.png Please let me know if you take it (I just want to know where it goes :3 ).

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Claimed! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Anyone want this pretty Daydream Who egg? I'm trying to get a Sunrise for my lister, but it keeps giving me Daydreams. xd.png Please let me know if you take it (I just want to know where it goes :3 ).

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I clicked claim, but have too many eggs! So it's not mine. Could I possibly be put on the list for a daydream though?

I clicked claim, but have too many eggs! So it's not mine. Could I possibly be put on the list for a daydream though?

Sure thing. smile.gif

And we have a winner! x Exterminate x has just been born, and finished my 3rd Dr Who lineage. *^-^*

Now.. Let me think of a new project xd.png

Oh.. if anyone wants a sibling to it.. list is open *^-^* (please state what breed preference you have, IF you have one ^.~)

Edit.: Sure Felischia, and sorry for the refuse >.<

Edited by Belisar

Congrats Belisar! I'd love to have a sibling, I'll take either breed. smile.gif

Progress for my Sunspots and solar flares lineage: though one pair refused (I need similar dragons somewhere else in the lineage so these dragons are not wasted), I have all CB dragons I need. biggrin.gif

Congrats Belisar, that's a stunning lineage - could I also be added to the list? (any breed is fine smile.gif )

I'd love one too, Beli! - and balloon please, because that way I'll always think of you when I see it happy.gif

Congrats Belisar! I'd love to be on the list, too, please. I don't have a preference smile.gif

Congratulations Belisar! May I be added to the list as well? I don't have a preference ^.^. So pretty!

Edited by shikyowolf17

Congrats Belisar! I would love to be added to the list as well, if there aren't too many people on it already. smile.gif I have no preference.

... And with 7 people I close that list. xd.png Thanks for your interest. I hope I have a happy breeding couple. ^.~

(and lol jerusha - sure for you it is Balloon then ^.~)

Some progress to report!

If this little one likes her, I'll have another lineage finished!

I'm also praying that this decides to be blue. If it does, I'll be that much closer to being done with this bleeping Moonstone/Nebula lineage! xd.png

I also finally have all the 2nd gens for my mixed Nebula lineage, so I'm going to try breeding 3rd gens as soon as I have more room for eggs. And collection of CBs for my Ood and my Rose lineage is progressing slowly but steadily, thanks to some kind assistance from a friend. smile.gif

Those are some gorgeous eggs you have there Amazon_warrior. *sends blue vibes to the Nebula and positive vibes the pair*

I'm also reopening my PB Pillow list. Anyone want a fuzzball? smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Fuzz for everyone! I've added you all. smile.gif

And hopefully this lady and this gentelman will give me a harvest egg next time I try them, so I can officialy call this lineage finished. wink.gif

Would I be able to do a third gen bluna following this pattern http://dragcave.net/lineage/e53jc using the quote

Nobody important?/ Blimey, that’s amazing. /Do you know, in /nine hundred years /of time and space/ I’ve never met anyone /who wasn’t important before. from A Christmas Carol

Would I be able to do a third gen bluna following this pattern http://dragcave.net/lineage/e53jc using the quote

Nobody important?/ Blimey, that’s amazing. /Do you know, in /nine hundred years /of time and space/ I’ve never met anyone /who wasn’t important before. from A Christmas Carol

Neither the quote nor the pattern are taken, so you can use them.

No news on my breeding front, but my PB Purple list is open again. Anyone want? ^^

May I be added to your list, stargazer? It sounds lovely!

Sure, just added you. 4 spots left. :3