Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Im gonna have to apologize, because I just realized this project exists and I /Just/ grabbed a bunch of Doctor Who Quotes for my dragon names, and I'm not planning on letting them go.

I will however, notify this group if I decide to quit or take an extended (30day) trip away from DC so that who fans can get the names.

Best of luck with your quote names!

Edited by xVioletx

Hi xVioletx! There is no such thing in DC as 'stealing' a name. If it is free it's open for the first person that grabs it. So congratulations on getting your quotes. wink.gif

Personally if you're not interested in joining the lineage I would still be very interested in what you do with your Who dragons. Keep us posted?

Edited by Wiz

As I fail big time with getting on new lists, I have at least something to grab, for any Dr Who lover:

Am I ginger laugh.gif

As each of my remaining lister for that line seems not interested anymore, I'm putting it up for free to anyone who likes it

Click here to claim your Who GONE

Please let me know who took it, either via pm or post here in the thread.

smile.gif Hope it finds a nice home that way. (btw.. it is incuhatchable ^.~)

Bisous

Beli

Edited by Belisar

Whoa! I had no idea this existed. This looks really cool.

I might help start/help with a lineage within the next week or so. smile.gif

It doesn't look like anyone has done a split lineage yet. Now to find a good quote...

Edited by gravity404

I've figured out quotes for my next two projects. biggrin.gif

PB Gold Wyvern: This is from the first 'Meanwhile in the Tardis' episode that came with the S5 dvds.

// It's camouflage. // It's disguised as a police // telephone box from 1963. // Every time the Tardis // materializes in a new location, // within the first // nanosecond of landing, // it analyses its surroundings, // calculates a 12 dimensional // data map of everything within a // 1000 mile radius, and determines // which outer shell would blend in // best with the environment. // And then it disguises itself as // a police telephone box from 1963. //

Royal Blue x Red: The Doctor's Wife

// Doctor: I just want to say, you know, // you have never been very // reliable.

Idris: And you have? //

Doctor: You didn't always take me // where I wanted to go. //

Idris: No, but I always took you // where you needed to go. //

Doctor: You did! Look at us. Talking. // Wouldn't it be amazing // if we could always talk? // Even when you're inside the box? //

Idris: You know I'm not constructed // that way. I exist across all // space and time, and you talk and // run around and bring home strays. //

Welcome to the madness, sparkdragon! I've linked your Personal Project Post on the first page, and I love the quotes you've chosen. smile.gif *hands out cookies*

~ Amazon_warrior smile.gif

Edited by Doctor Who Project

Thanks for the heads up, Amazon. xd.png now I know that I need to stalk a little more. ^.~

And welcome sparkdragon! smile.gif

Welcome Spark! biggrin.gif Grats amazon!

I think we need more breeds, heh. I'd like to do another 5th gen PB to pair with The Planet Gallifrey, but there are only a couple PBs unclaimed. As far as I can tell there's canopy, spring, summer, tan ridgewing, red dorsal, and insane things like metals & trios left (not counting non-dragon breeds). Did I miss any?

Wow! That Stone-Sunstone mix is really striking! I need more egg slots (like about 15!) rolleyes.gif

Welcome Sparkdragon! and hi, Belisar, Zareni! Zareni, I think we need more breeds! I was quietly hoping for a Leap Year release but got a GoN instead! laugh.gif

My 3rd gen female has gendered correctly, so I'm hoping I'll be able to complete "A Great Slow Bowler" soon. As finicky as the BBWs have been though, I don't want to jinx it by putting any time frame on them. I only started it 2 and a half months ago. dry.gif

Thanks guys! smile.gif

Zareni, I had a quick look at the spreadsheet, and I can see the following also still available as possibles: red Dorsal, Geode from Stones, Bluna, Shallow Water, and Stripes(?).

(I thought someone had dibs on Stripes, but I couldn't see them on the list...)

dragongrrl - A leap year release would have been neat, but grats on the GoN. smile.gif

I thought someone had stripe as well. But I did completely forget the bred-only breeds. I think I'd like to call dibs on PB Bluna with a skywingxwater base. Thanks Amazon! biggrin.gif

Edited by Zareni

Thanks for the welcome everyone <3 Ahaha, it's been a long time since I last joined a lineage so I'm really stoked!

That's a lovely lineage amazon! I'll have to join Belisar in the stalking |D

Welcome to the team sparkdragon! biggrin.gif

Very nice lineage Amazon, I'll definitely be on the look out for this pretty. <3

Since my Purple list is empty and bred an egg from this line anyway (forgot to check xd.png), I'm offering this little one to anyone who'd like to give it a nice home. Please let me know if you take it and give it a nice name, ok? smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by stagazer_7

Welcome, sparkdragon! smile.gif

Amazon_warrior: Someone had dibbs on Stripes, but as it is a lineage with a specific pattern it is listed in "Other". I know I had a perfectly reasonable reason to list them there, but I can't remember it xd.png

Zareni: I agree. Trios are insane. I still have only one 2nd gen and still need to catch 2 CB (or only one if I rename the Thunder I already had) dry.gif

As I have finished the PB Reds, almost finished one lineage and am only waiting to get a Sunsong from one of these two 2nd gen pairs, I'm calling dibbs on PB Shallow Waters. I have to think of a quote.

Finished! wub.gif Looks a bit cramped at the beginning but I had it arranged in a different way first as wikiquote was missing a line. rolleyes.gif

Congrats Zareni on the dibs on pb Blunas. I was thinking about them a few days back. xd.png

@sparkdragon: Added you to the pb Magi and pb DeepSea lists. Pb Sunsets will re-open soon. wink.gif

Edited by Felischia

Wow, how pretty! <3 Can I be added to the list as well, Felischia? :3

Me too, please, Felischia! I love that quote, and the lineage is so colorful!

Forum Name: gravity404

Scroll Name:  Violinrules101

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM or the thread

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: One! biggrin.gif

Secret Word: cyberman

My Projects

Working On-

4Gen Split lineage

Quote from The Girl in the Fireplace-

Okay that/Is scary/You're scared /Of a broken clock/Just a/Bit scared/Yeah just/A tiny bit/Cause you see/If this/Clock's broken/And it's the/Only one in/The room/Then what's that

CB Eggs- 8/8 2G- 4/4 3G- 2/2 4G- 1/1

Edited by gravity404

Finished! wub.gif Looks a bit cramped at the beginning but I had it arranged in a different way first as wikiquote was missing a line. rolleyes.gif

xd.png And if the list for that mixed EG is still open, could I get added to that too?

Felischia - Congrats! I'd love a spot on your list if it isn't full yet. smile.gif

Raistlin - Yeah, there was no way I was going to do a PB 5th gen trio project. 16 CB trios....

Welcome Gravity! I don't think I've said it yet. smile.gif