DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted none, but now I have a gold tinsel. :]

^^ Fantastic! Congrats! smile.gif

I voted none, and would feel really uncomfortable PMing someone about their tinsels, even sometimes if they say that that's ok. I just know how flooded their PM box would probably be getting, and no matter how polite, that's a lot to deal with. At least when I PM people about specific lineage dragons, it's usually to offer a swap of something very similar.

There's no way I'd likely ever be able to get one that would work in with the rest of my projects. Honestly, I'll agree with the people who really don't like the idea of contest dragons at all, but I guess trading isn't TECHNICALLY a full out intended part of this game, so what it does to the trading 'economy' is a null point.

I don't have any tinsels and really want them smile.gif

Technically I have a Gold IOU, so I went ahead and put gold, but I don't actually HAVE it yet.

It's looking like the person who traded me the IOU has left.

...Apparently he's "avoiding someone" dry.gif

It also looks like a few other people were "next in line" for the same egg.

Made my first attempt at getting one, but I guess the owner wasn't interested. Never heard back in any case. Oh well. *shrugs* Still at zero on all accounts. Maybe one day.

None here.... the only tinsel likely for a while is this: biggrin.gif

user posted image

thats for me too

I would love to have a bronze tinsel, they are the best of the 3!! xd.png

Since my last post here I have managed to trade for 3 bronze tinsels. So now I have bronzes and silvers. happy.gif

Still looking to get a gold tinsel of course, so I can have all three. :3

For other people, you'll probably get them someday, you never know. :3

I only have Silver, in list for a bronze. =) Hoping for gold too, one day..

In my opinion they are not as hard to get as they were, but they still have a high value.. The good thing is that they spread quick, so to anyone without one - don't give up easily and watch the trades, your moment will come! smile.gif

Another good thing at the moment is the breed ratio in my opinion - in more than 50 % of the cases you get an egg, it will be a shiny.. hope that doesn't change too soon!

Edited by yieldy

Another good thing at the moment is the breed ratio in my opinion - in more than 50 % of the cases you get an egg, it will be a shiny.. hope that doesn't change too soon!

Pfft. Tell that to Abby. She could use the motivation. I'm jealous of all the Tinsel owners with Tinsels that spit out more Tinsels like a machine. Though, to be fair, she's rather good about spitting out commons, and I've heard several claim they have trouble with even that.

Edited by Goslander

^ Threaten her by saying that if it takes more than 3 more eggs to get another tinsel, you'll breed her with an inbred Vine. It worked on my Nebula when he would not make eggs with my Rosebud.

On-topic, I'm on someone's list for a Bronze, but don't have any myself.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

None tongue.gif. No rush to get one either, got my hands full with the Birthday eggs xd.png.

Nao i wish i could change my vote tongue.gif...... i never believed in a long time would i ever have any thing worth trading for one let alone something i can breed....but i was in the chat at the right time and my dragons were willing

*pets her new shineh*

Congrats, purpletail. I wish I could change my vote too, because though I had none when I voted, I do have a bronze now.

I traded an even 3rd gen Silver for a Silver Tinsel IOU. As soon as I have it, I plan to trade its offspring for Gold and Bronze. After that, I'll be dropping any Tinsel offspring to the AP. I have a Holly, I'd rather make my own Neglecteds than trade for them, and I'm very near my own idea of scroll completion, so I'll have nothing left to trade for. I really look forward to making some lucky grabber's day by dropping even gen Tinsel offspring to the AP.

So for anyone who feels bad that they have nothing valuable to trade for rare dragons like the Tinsels, just keep hoping and watching the AP. I'm sure I'm not the only one who just wants to give. It may take a year, but it will happen.

I voted only for gold. Now I have 2 golds and a silver egg. I guess getting a bronze shouldn't be a problem now tongue.gif

I also voted for only one (silver) but now have a silver and a gold. Thank you so much to the two of you who know you're responsible n__n

I doubt the mid/high gen tinsels are going to remain rare for long. They breed like commons and the growth'll be exponential; they sort of remind me of vampires.

Edited by kadoatie

I now have tinsel IOUs. But I can be pretty picky. I like nicely lineaged dragons. So that's one more imposing rule that might make things difficult. >.>

Edit: 888th post. <3

Edited by Sinsdaemn

user posted image

me three, i <3 my tinsels from walmart

I've got none, but I hope to be able to trade for 'em eventually when they get to be a little more common, since I can breed 2nd gen metals/Ice dragons...

Well, I'll get 'em eventually, just gotta be patient and stick with the game! happy.gif

I don't have any and I'm not too bummed about it. It would be nice to know who to PM to get on a list, but I figure I'll wait it out and will get one eventually. And I've put them on my wish list in the meantime.

If I had a tinsel, I'd do the same, try to get a CB silver and gold (which I'm not getting any other way, heck, I'm having issues trying to catch BBW for breeding proyects).

I don't have one. I'd like to get a bronze one, it's really nice, but I won't whine for being an atrocious hunter, and not being able to get one. I have enough whinning about commons like whites become insanely rare. tongue.gif

However, I admit that, if I had tinsels, I would more than occasionally drop at the AP, just like I do with my trios whenever I manage to get trio eggs.

you read my mind on the dropping part because im pretty much happy with what i have so id be gifting/aping them so someone gets a one.

I am not gonna offer ridicuous offers if i get something worth trading ill go but it aint on the top of my list