DarkEternity

Tinsel Survey A widespread population?

Which Tinsel colour do you have?  

866 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't have one, but honestly I'm not too fussed. Pretty soon they will be everywhere and easily obtained. I wouldn't say no to one now though if I had something worth trading for. xd.png

None yet-

Though I hope that my golds will one day produce again for me *glares*

and that I will be able to trade for one of the 3 eventually.

I finally have a Bronze Tinsel, and she's given me an egg, though not a shiny like her :/

I have to admit that I don't particularly like the way the adult tinsels look. I like the hatchies, though. If they ever became common enough that I could do it without feeling guilty for not trying to breed them, I'd take a hatchie and freeze it. Otherwise... meh. I've got other goals to shoot for.

I don't have any at the moment, but I'm not too worried. They ARE going to get more common in time-they're just like the vampires, in the fact that they were extremely difficult to get for the first year or so before they became relatively uncommon, thanks to people biting eggs and whatnot smile.gif

I'm a bit confused as to why everyone thinks that they will become common. My Tinsel hasn't bred any tinsels everytime it always breeds the other egg and even with fertility. I think that they are just breeding well (for other people) Because they are trying to catch up to the mettallic ratios. So once they are there, they will probably breed just like mettallics.

I think tinsels are really pretty but unfortunately I only have one (Which I am grateful I even have one) but sad that it never breeds.

Edited by rabbit153

Eh, I have a CB Bronze, but he's not doing so well in terms of breeding x3 I just gifted my third Bronze egg, and I've been breeding him every week since he matured...

; ^; I would really like a Silver, though. A Silver and Female Hellfire lineage (like someone said earlier) would be absolutely amazing...

I'm a bit confused as to why everyone thinks that they will become common. My Tinsel hasn't bred any tinsels everytime it always breeds the other egg and even with fertility. I think that they are just breeding well (for other people) Because they are trying to catch up to the mettallic ratios. So once they are there, they will probably breed just like mettallics.

I think tinsels are really pretty but unfortunately I only have one (Which I am grateful I even have one) but sad that it never breeds.

I think so too--I doubt these guys will ever be as wide-spread as vampires and other easily obtainable dragons. Same idea for hollies actually.

I don't have any tinsels, but of course I would love to have one. If my silvers and golds ever produce a metallic then I will try for a trade.

I've seen quite a few silvers floating around with a gorgeous hellfire even-gen lineage. If the person that is breeding those is interested in trading something for one, that is one list I'd love to be on.  wub.gif

<-- evengen nut

Are you talking about This Lineage?

Because that would be mine. happy.gif

i have none but hope to have all 3 one day. but that day will probably not come any time soon. they really are gorgeous tho tongue.gif

I got my first tinsel today(4th gen bronze). The parents names really annoy me though.

They're like metallics. They're rare, highly sought after, hoarded and never pop up in the Cave. The only way to get one is through a trade involving parting with various rarities on your part.

They're like metallics. They're rare, highly sought after, hoarded and never pop up in the Cave. The only way to get one is through a trade involving parting with various rarities on your part.

^ This exactly.

I'm a little...no, VERY disappointed with the Tinsels. Especially after what I saw at random on one of the clicking sites. I will say no names, but there's a person out there who has all three tinsels, DOZENS of Neglected Dragons(I'm not overexaggerating. There were over 30. I was stunned when I saw it. I never thought I'd ever see that many on one scroll), GoN's, Holly's, AND Tinsel eggs on their scroll. I have been on this site for years now and I don't even have a Dino, forget any of what I listed above. So yeah, I guess I won't be at that level anytime soon... dry.gif

I think i found the person. Wow, 29 NDs, and 3 frozen NDs. And a lot of other stuff

Yeah. So basically, there are people out there who would gift these eggs, but then there are people like that person who will trade you Tinsels only if you are either VERY close friends with them or you can get an ND or equally difficult to get egg.

I saw that scroll. Keep in mind, they aren't obligated to breed anything for anybody, ever. Kudos to them for having built up such an impressive scroll, I am impressed. I love running across scrolls like that . . . it's like window shopping for dragons. smile.gif

Edited by Goslander

I saw that scroll. Keep in mind, they aren't obligated to breed anything for anybody, ever. Kudos to them for having built up such an impressive scroll, I am impressed. I love running across scrolls like that . . . it's like window shopping for dragons. smile.gif

I have to agree with this. smile.gif They earned their dragons and can do whatever they want with them. ^^

I don't have any tinsels, I don't have hollies, or neglects and can't get CB golds or slivers so no tinsel for me.