captain error

Classify yourself!

I have zero luck catching anything awesome 8D Can't catch rares, can't catch anything awesome, so I have contented myself to being a breeder... and I love it!!! :D

-hugs all their lineage babies-

Collector and scroll organizer. I spend ages changing my scroll order into the most beautiful rainbow/gradient. Frozen hatchies, a male and a female makes the prettiest scroll.

I'd say I'm a hoarder. I'll take as many inbreds/messies as I can, as long as I have room and have no lineages I'm working on or rares to breed. So I guess hoarder/breeder? I'd LIKE to have one of everything (or two of everything) but some dragons are too rare to ever get even one of (like CB Golds, NDs, Prizes, etc).

Gifter. It's different from just breeding. Anything I do centers around the idea of getting people nice surprises be it via gifting to individuals, AP drops I intend to be something people will enjoy, forum gifting so people can find nice surprises and/or connecting people or eevents for the enjoyment of people as a whole.

If it's not something that isn't going to cause enjoyment for others, I don't have any reason.

Breeder and helper. I originally started collecting breeding pairs of nice checkers to be able to give them away in the community notices thread, but then it kind of started to take over.

A hoarder for sure! I don't necessarily care if a dragon is CB or not if it's a breed I like, and I almost always have a Purple Ridgewing or Magelight Pygmy (or three) growing on my scroll. I do breed sometimes and am part of a lineage project, but mostly I just hunt from the AP (or the Cave, but not as often since it hardly moves) for breeds I like and am egglocked all the time.

I am probably a collector. I enjoy having a nice selection of even-gen lineaged dragons, or just pretty lineages in general. And I love CB rares so much, I have a hard time giving them up (I am very indecisive when it comes to trades..). I am perhaps a bit of a hoarder but I don't think I grab a wide enough range of dragons for me to truly be considered that. Definitely not a breeder since I don't have enough resources/patience to make nice lineages myself, but I try anyway. happy.gif;

I'd love to be a bigger gifter but most of my pretties aren't very nicely lined, welp. Apart from some of my trios, but I'm not even sure anyone cares about non-cb trios.

That aside I'm mostly a collector. I want a specific set of most of the current breeds out. Once that's done though, I'll probably just hoard things I like (take a guess what one of those is). Not much of a breeder because of the amount of clicks it takes to even see the lineage for one dragon on your scroll, let alone actually coordinating them.

Edited by ~Magpie~

Collector and hoarder.

I follow a general list for most dragon breeds:

5 CB Males

5 CB Females

5 (nicely) Lineaged Males

5 (nicely) Lineaged Females

5 S2 Male Hatchies

5 S2 Female Hatchies

5 S1 Hatchies

Total of 35 per breed, with variations depending on breed quirks, of course!

As for the hoarder aspect, I like to gather CB Gemshards on occasion and REALLY focus on CB Ember hoarding. Passed the three hundred mark recently.

I hoard stripe dragons, regardless of their lineage. I'll take just about everything else as long as the lineage isn't messy (then I'll just freeze that). I also have an extremely inbred 10g stripe lineage (its still going) and I also breed nice things for people to catch in the AP. So hoarder-breeder-collector maybe?

Hahaha, check my totals. You tell me.

Gotta catch em all!

I see myself as a collector - I have to have all dragon species (neglected and zombies excluded) in an even number of males and females with one frozen hatchling of each gender (except for holiday releases). So, a collector with issues. tongue.gif

For now, I am a collector. I collect 1 ungendered hatchling, 1 male hatchling, 1 female hatchling, 1 male adult, and 1 female adult for each type of dragon. I still have a long way to go. I have yet to catch one more CB Gold and breed PB Golds for freezing hatchlings. In addition, I have yet to breed PB Black Alts, PB Undine Alts, Avatars, and Holidays, to name a few.

When my collection is complete, I will start to hoard and breed, but most likely breed. happy.gif

I'm a collector. I want to have all breeds/variants, including all the alts that I can get. Just need one more alt and I got every variant/breed (Undine).

I also want to have one of every sprite. Like if the breed has dimorphism, I'll want to have a male and a female, and each hatchling sprite.

Then there is the fact that if it looks nice, I'll want it too. Like a nice lineage. If I see one being offered I'll take it.

This is going to take forever for me, I have two green dinos already, need one more green dino for s1 hatchling. I have all the cheese sprites, and need one more paper (s1 hatchling). Need all hatchling forms of all the other dinos. And I need a male and ungendered Neglected, as well as s1 hatchling and s2 hatchling. x.x

All of the above, LOL tongue.gif

Collector - I collect a male/female pair of almost every dragon.. even the ones I don't like

Hoarder - dragons I like a lot, I collect a lot of.. generally caveborns tho

Breeder - this is primary.. I always have a lineage project (or several) going and I'm usually part of at least one or two projects in the breeding subforum

Collector. In the future, I will also become a breeder. But I must finish my collection/scroll goals first! I go step by step, not starting another thing before finishing the one that came before.

I suppose I am, first and foremost, a collector, haha. My current scroll goals is to have five Caveborn dragons for each type and gender of dragons out there--so for dragons with both genders, I will have ten, but for genderless dragons or one-gender-only, like the unbreedables and the Christmas/Valentine Holidays, I will have five. For the Holidays I'm counting them if they're second gen, just like how I count the hybrid types. For the hatchlings, I am trying to freeze one of each stage--again, that's three if it has two genders and only two if there is only one gender (or no gender). As you can imagine this is taking me a long time--I'm doing better collecting the frozen sprites, lol.

I also breed my dragons. I want to breed a lot more and make beautiful lineages, but I thonk that will have to wait until I get closer to completing my collection goals!

Oh yes, and I hoard two thinga--Red and Pink dragons, mostly because they're useful but also I do like them. Reds are such a nice example of a classical Western dragon, and Pinks are so pretty and graceful-looking.

Edited by silver_chan

Wow I guess I am a mix of everything.

I like having at least two caveborns of each species, but I won't stop at two dragons of each, so I guess you could call me a collector. But I am also a fan of even gens and checkers, so I won't keep everything I get my hands on, it needs a decent lineage, and sometimes I will create those lineages myself, so I guess you could say I am a breeder as well.

And lastly, I do have dragons that I like more than others, so I'll hoard those (greys and blacks for example) although my hoards are meek compared to some people I've seen.

I have never thought much about this before, but now I've come to realize I am very much like a duck: swim, fly and walk without really being the best at any of it. laugh.gif

I'm currently a major collector!

What started off as wanting at least CB male and female pair of each breed, has morphed into me collecting by location and stage (as in I want a CB adult male and female, as well as frozen hatchies from each location the breed can come from [i know I'm going to be collecting for a long time])... and I *have* to use spreadsheets and checklists to keep track of what I still need... yeah... one might say I'm a little excessive... (Although I'm unsure of whether or not I'll have the heart to freeze BSA hatchies, since they serve a purpose...)

I'm also looking to get into lineage projects, so I guess I'm a prospective breeder? smile.gif

Edited by smartster4

I'm just a collector. Sometimes I'm a breeder, but I'm not breeding any lineages right now. smile.gif I just wanna build a collection of as many dragons as possible.

I'm a bit of each. I'm a collector in the sense that my end goal is one CB pair of each breed. That being said, I do hoard certain species such as blunas, horses, moonstones, sunstones, ect because I like the sprites and they are easy to find. I also have started some person breeding projects and I've been involved with a couple on the forum as well.