captain error

Classify yourself!

Hoarder/Breeder.

I hoard nicely-lineaged Purple Dorsals

And then I flood the AP with nicely-lineaged Dorsal eggs (and a couple other species but not nearly as many of those as Dorsals) weekly |D

I like seeing what other people name the offspring and what they do with the lineages, even if it does make me twitch when people decide to bite or kill them instead... c':

I'd say I'm mostly a collector... First I wanted one of every dragon, then one of every (adult) sprite, then one CB pair of ever dragon, then two CB pairs of every dragon... This year I finally met that goal (minus CB metallics and NDs, of course) and so I've just expanded it to the slightly more complicated: Four CB pairs of every dragon that has dimorphism, drops in the cave year round, and doesn't have limited breeding capabilities (pygmies, drakes, etc) and two CB pairs of everything else (which I'd already done). Also I finally decided to start collecting one tinsel and shimmer from each CB (this is obviously a looooong term goal xd.png )

I think those kinds of goals make me a collector!

I also quasi-hoard BSAs, and I did the flood contest a bit ago so I have quite a herd of coast blockers, too. I have plans to do some hoarding after I finish this next round of scroll goals.

I enjoy breeding and I have a few little projects going, but mostly I have found I don't have the patience for breeding lineages blink.gif

right now i mostly just take whatever nice things i find on the ap

but someday i intend to breed things more. normally

I have a few CB's that I breed. I either give the eggs away in various trade threads or I send them to the AP where someone can get lucky enough to snatch one that they needed. I do that with my Black Cap pair and several of my CB magi.

I like to think of myself as all three. I will gladly hoard my favorite species and try to collect one of each gender. It depends on the breed if I will keep the hatchling that my dragons breed or give it up. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Mainly breeder, a very selective hoarder (EG lineaged beauties EVERYwhere) and a basic collector (One of every variant: m, f, u, s2m, s2f, s1 where possible).

But yeah - breeder and lineage builder and gifter mostly.

Edit: Wait where is the DESCRIBER option?! blink.gif

Edited by herk

I'd be... an OCD collector, probably. One CB male & female and a gendered frozen hatchie of each breed, and all meticulously named. Anything else gets ditched-- I like to keep a clean scroll. (Or so I tell myself. There are an alarming number of lineage projects forming at the bottom of my scroll... But shhhh. We don't talk about those.)

Casual collector I think ouo

While I will reflex click just about all the shinies I see, I'm not gonna go crazy tying to get all of the sprites.

I just slowly collect things I like c:

Caveborn Collector and breeder. I haven't done much breeding besides a few 2G purebred dragons and prize lines though. I plan on doing more sometime.

A collector, I think. I want a male and female of every breed (and the allowed amount of Holidays) and might even get a few more of certain breeds (useful ones or rare ones, like Pinks, Magi, Reds, Golds, Silvers, etc.).

I'm actually only three Neglected "genders" and two Dinos short. xd.png

I suppose I'm a casual collector, I generally want a CB breeding pair of each breed and after that I'll comb through the AP until I find a messy ER egg and freeze it once it hatches. Though, there are a couple casual breeding projects and I can't resist a nice lineage.

Usually if a CB hatchling genders wrong I can't bear to toss it away though, especially since it's usually just a day or two away from being an adult.

Breeder. The only dragons I accept are dragons I love and keep are ones whose lineage I love or help me to breed lineages I love. Everything is about the lineages and breeding them and making them special so that I can make even more lovelier lineages to breed and share with the world. It all goes back to lineages and breeding and occasional sometimes codes.

I'm definitely a hoarder, I love those hatchies you find in AP <3 I collect Nebbies, Purple Dinos & Bleeding Moons in particular for my own personal interest. Although, I am also a breeder/gifter, because I breed all my shinies and give the offspring in a gifting thread :]

I'm a collector with some breeder tendencies. Not a hoarder though (*cough* all the green is my scroll is army building *cough*).

You would have to ask my more than 6,000 dragons what they think.

Breeder, deffo breeder. I love creating lineage after lineage and gifting.

But i do want to collect gender of each breed smile.gif

-pokes the badges in her signature-

I have this thing for CBs, and Neotropicals, so I'm not sure if I count as a 'real' hoarder; usually that applies to Gold/Silver hoards, right? I do hoard Golds and Silvers when people snarl at me for being a "Greedy Hoarder" though. tongue.gif

Basically I'm a Neotropical hoarder who spitefully grabs shinies when other people are rude.

--Edit--

I think I'm all, really. I hoard Neotropicals and CBs; I collect CBs of each breed; I also breed my CB shinies for other people. xd.png

Edited by Xylene

I just aim to have at least one adult of each type on my scroll (only around 20-30 short so far). After that would come searching for alts and collecting all possible sprites, and then would come having one of each gender when applicable. I don't care at all about lineages. With holiday dragons, one of each is good for me. The way I see it I only had one holly back in 2007, so no need to break the trend of one only.

I was definitely just a casual collector at first, but now I'm more of a breeder/occasional hoarder. I either want one CB pair or two CB pair of each dragon type that I can get from the cave. If I think I might use them in a lineage one day, I try to collect two sets just in case someone refuses. >> I also like even gen lineages, so I need two sets of each for those. smile.gif

And I really like gifting, so I breed for that. biggrin.gif So mostly a breeder, I think.

I do hoard red dragons for the BSA option; I just pick them from the AP. There are also some dragons that I have a lot of, but I didn't set out to hoard; they just naturally built up on my scroll from the AP. biggrin.gif

I'm definitely a collector.

It's my personal goal to collect 5 CB males, 5 CB females, 2 CB S2 hatchlings and 1 CB S1 hatchling of each dragon (for hybrids it would be 2nd gen).

Casual collector, I just want to catch as many as I can, though I'd like one of everything (male female, hatchling, etc.)

Combination Breeder and Hoarder I guess - I tend to hoard the sprites I like, but if they're anything approaching rare I pretty much have to breed them myself (hence most of my silvers being related to each other). Not so much of a problem with things like Spitfires and Terrares, which is why I have a lot of CB dragons of those types.