captain error

Classify yourself!

I'm a bit of each too. I collect dragons based on what CB breed I want to have names that I have saved put onto. Then I breed those dragons.

And I hoard Hellfires, Sunsongs, and Pillows.

Collecter, but i'm going to hoard my thuwed and my Dorkfaces....

Edited by Froggu_master

I would have to say that I am a cross between all 3, but MOSTLY a collector.

The collector part of me wants to have a male and female version of each along with a gendered, frozen hatchie and sometimes the ungendered as well. I mostly strive to accomplish this on my scroll.

The hoarder part applies to certain breeds. I don't care how many male or females I have of a particular breed, I just want to have a lot. This then factors in to the breeder part. I try to acquire a lot of a certain breed so that I can then try and breed the dragon for those that don't have it yet and are still in need of it. Mostly this ends up being more rare dragons like the trios which I seem to mostly be into collecting the Ice Trio dragon. I seem to get pretty lucky on my breeding with these guys and out of all that I have, I can usually end up with 2-4 eggs.

I also just like to hoard some of the ones that I think are pretty. xd.png At the moment, those would be: Seawyrm Pygmies and the Red and Blue Nebula dragons. Right now those are my favorite.

I don't really know. I enjoy getting rares and what not. but in the end I also want all the dragons. So I guess I'm mostly a collector.

Mostly a collector. I think iw ould be a hoarder, but I go MIA every so often,which restricts my hoarding tendencies because then I have to scramble to catch up and get all the new dragons I've missed.

I want to have an adult male/female of each breed, as well as a frozen male/female/ungendered of each breed. I'm not that far away from doing that so, once I do either I'll become a complete hoarder or something specific or perhaps I'll try a breeding project.

I'm a CB collector. I barely breed dragons, except during the holidays. My current goal is to get 6 CBs of every common, and 2 CBs (m/f) of every rare.

I also collect armies of cave/AP cloggers. :D

hnn...

i certainly can't call myself a breeder. somewhere between hoarder and collector. i aim for five or more of each breed.

my five set consists of egg one gendering whatever it wants, egg to is influenced the opposite of egg one, egg three chooses it's self with egg four evening out the gender ratio. the fifth is there as the wild card.

any more eggs of that particular breed are generally left uninfluenced unless i feel the genders are becoming too uneven. also i try to keep to CB, even, and stairstep. but i'm partial to heart, arrow, and house.

i tend to covet certain breeds while leaving others at the five.

I'm mostly a casual collector. I like having two of each breed. I like a male and female of each, and sometimes I like to breed them. But, I don't care about lineages, or if they're CB or bred or whatever. Though I don't especially want to have inbred dragons, I don't mind too much. I mean, if I got my hands on a Gold Dragon egg, I wouldn't care who the parents were.

I don't think I fit into any of those categories, as my goal is describing. But I guess I'm also a collector; I want at least one adult of every dragon species, or more if there's demorphism/alts.

I /selectively/ collect I think.

And I hoard Shimmers (I'm at 35, I think?) X3

Nope, 32. Close though.

Edited by gistofeverything

I'm a total hoarder. I love Guardians, Blacks, Vines, and Swallowtails. I love collecting, and I'm usually hatchie-locked. But I'm also a breeder. I work on a bunch of breeding projects, and I love pretty patterns. So I guess I'm a bit of everything. I'm also here for the forums ^^

Hmmmmm, I casually breed and make lineages(I get distracted easily, so some of my projects have been on the back burner for ages), I hoard a few species(HORSES), and I love to hunt. Holiday hunting used to be my biggest draw(until it was made to be so easy).

So I'm a collector of fine things, a breeder of nice things, and a hunter of interesting things.

I am sort of all of these things. xd.png

I collect certain breeds because I like them.

I did hoard one breed until I reached my scroll goal, which was the first time I have done that and it probably won't be the last! ohmy.gif

I am fairly new, but I am already making spreadsheets about which combos go well together and I do some breeding with certain pairs that I think look pretty together. Once I get my Red Army in place, I will be better set up to do more breeding. smile.gif

I'm all of them as well~

I love breeding checker lineages. I have a tendency to hoard Blacks, Nocturnes, and Golden Wyverns. I'm also out to collect every sprite. smile.gif

Mostly collector and breeder... I dont hoard unless theres a breed I really like or value greatly. s:

Something between a collector and hoarder... more of the second option, I reflex-click most of blue-colored eggs in the AP and they usually stay on my scroll - especially when their lineage is nice.

I'm a collector I guess.

I like to have male and females of each dragon, and I like shorter, nicer lineages better. Although tinsels are an exception to this- I LOVE long lineaged tinsels @u@

I'm a collector!

My goal is to complete my scroll with every single dragon in the game (which means both male and female adults and hatchlings + ungendered frozen hatchies). I like CBs but I keep them only to replace messy lineages. Shimmers and Tinsels are an exceptions, I keep them even if I already have male/female if their lineages are cool biggrin.gif

I can't complete my collection because of Frills and Bright Pinks.. but, oh, well, I'm happy with my dragons anyway! smile.gif

I think I'm all of those xd.png

I collect at least one CB pair of a breed (if possible) and then I must have same amount of females and males of the breed + 3 frozen (female, male and ungendered)

I also hoard things, but I'm quite picky. I hoard sunsongs, nebulas, coppers and I breed a lots of golds and silvers but nowadays I only breed CB or 2nd gens and only few 3rd gens... If the lineages are pretty rolleyes.gif maybe could do massbreeding today...

hybird between hoarder and breeder. I hoard Silvers, but regularly drop about 10-20 a week into the AP for people to have.

Collector. I aim to collect a CB pair of each breed plus their frozen hatchling with different sprites. Plus I like short holiday checkerboards and for prize dragons, stairsteps are lovely.

Collector: I want a CB pair (1 if it's ultra-rare) of every breed (or 2nd gen where CB is impossible).

I'm stalled though. The only things I've got left are 2nd gen Tinels and 2nd gen Shimmers. It's not going so well.

I might be considered a hoarder, in some ways I definitely am. For instance, I have tons of tinsels and I'm working on getting a collection of shimmers to equal that. The key word there is collection. smile.gif I consider myself a collector. I collect every different line I can find in tinsels or shimmers. I like the variety and seeing the many combinations.

I am also definitely a breeder. I try to breed most of my shimmers and tinsels every week. I sometimes don't trade them for very much, especially the tinsels now, but I do enjoy moving the eggs along to people who enjoy them. I also have lots of lineage projects going. My scroll is never empty. xd.png