captain error

Classify yourself!

All three?

I collect. Ideally, I'd love to have two breeding pairs of CB pairs of all the dragons. As it stands, I have at least one CB pair of all the commons except for black (one, female) and stripe (none) and the pygmies (but that will change quickly). I still lack pairs for the trios and have no CB metallics.

I horde. Specifically, guardians. There is just something I like about them I really like. I love CB, pretty lineaged or just any lineage. Presently, I have over 64 CB and probably over 80 lineaged. My addiction for them wars with my desire to collect all the dragons.

I breed. And boy do I ever. I love breeding dragons with pretty lineages for my own projects or for other people's projects or to abandon to the AP for others to enjoy (like the pinks I just bred). I have a scroll only even gen project that has reached 7 gens and I have another that will reach 7, possibly 8 if I can get enough guardians.

I am all three.

I'm more like a casual collector. I found it difficult just to get one of each dragon back when that was my goal (and I'm still missing plenty of rares) so for the most part I'm not interested in getting two of each.

But I do collect lots of dragons that I like. I really like Skywings, Reds and Pillow dragons so I find myself picking up more of those. Oh, and Magmas. Love their colors.

And I'm not interested in lineages, inbreeding or any of that. As long as I have a nicely named dragon I'm good. I don't pay attention to their parentage.

Edited by atroquinine

I collect just about anything. I will gladly breed for a friend or someone in need. tongue.gif

I'm a collector, I'm trying to get all types and sexes of dragon...I only really breed to get dragons I don't yet have. When I have all the dragons, or nearly all, I'll probably hoard certain breeds. xd.png I think I'll start to hoard purple dorsals, as there are so many in the AP.

I'm new, but my aim is to breed shinies and then gift shinies. I am a bit of a sucker for a pretty looking lineage wub.gif (Look at this shiny I picked up on the AP!) I also am a sucker for joining lineage projects, I am (or aim to be) a part of far too many.

Definitely a collector. Two adults and two frozen S2 hatchlings- but if there's dimorphism, then it's two adults of each gender and two hatchlings of each gender (even if the S2's are the same).

After I've collected all of the dragons though, I'm going to try and get into breeding- I really want to try a Staircase or even-gen lineage at some point!

I'm both of a collector and hoarder. I like to have at least 2-3 dragons of the same breed but if there's a certain type I really like I'll keep on collecting them until I lose interest. Then on the rare times I breed my dragons I usually always keep the eggs for myself even if they're common or uncommon. So far the only times I actually put any of my breed eggs into the AP was when I was a newbie and didn't know about the scroll limit.

Collector and hoarder... ^^; I have every common dragon and I'm working on hoarding the rares LOL.

I am a collector-hoarder---oooh a butterfly!

Which is to say, I have scroll-goals that involve collecting, and I definitely hoard some things (Spitfires and Stripes especially), but I'm also easily distracted by random things.

Which is to say, I have scroll-goals that involve collecting, and I definitely hoard some things (Spitfires and Stripes especially), but I'm also easily distracted by random things.

This is exactly me.

Over the course of my Dragon Cave career, I've tried to hoard pillows, nebulas, ridgewings, amphipteres and whites. As you can see from my scroll, the only semi-successful one was the white dragon hoarding because I'm easily distracted.

I can also be classified as a collector, and I do make goals to breed my dragons for stairsteps, which always fail because I either forget or lose patience.

Edited by Sunrise

I guess I am a bit of all three. I get also get obsessed with certain dragons at a time and then collect them. I just came back a little while ago before about a year hiatus. I had notebooks full of dragon breedings, Before I left, I released to the wild all but 1 male and 1 female of most of my dragons, I am regreting it big time as I had soooo many of them. So I am going to start hording, breeding, and collecting all over again. Very much pleased with the increased limits, although I am already currently locked again..smile.gif

collector. I want two of everything male and female if possible. I know I won't be getting bright pinks, hollies or frills but everything else is fair game tongue.gif

Collecter, but a rare collecter. I usually only go after rare eggs. On special occasions, I go for commons, but not often,

im just a casual collecter. i dont HAVE to have the male and female version of a dragon. I dont care about lineages or they're caveborn or not. I just grab eggs i like or eggs that are rare. i breed occasionally but not very often. i MIGHT start a lineage project but that will be just a casual thing. i just wanna raise dragons!

I'm a collector. I aim for one M/F of every dragon, plus the M/F hatchlings, plus an ungendered hatchlings.

I don't mind about inbreeding; I have a bunch of dragons from the AP.

Edited by Harley Quinn hyenaholic

I would have to put myself in the Extreme Collector category. I love getting CB eggs and have some CBs of most dragon types. I also like to have equal numbers of both males biggrin.gif and females of each dragon type. I am also getting to the level of having at least 4 of every dragon type, except holidays which are limited. I don't do much breeding, but I am working on a couple of lineage projects. I don't care for freezing dragons, but that may come in the future.

I try to collect new kinds, but I'm not terribly concerned with Catching 'em All. I mainly view the site itself as an endless, bountiful wellspring of character ideas, and the cave my dragons reside in, not to mention the Wilderness, is a wonderful little laboratory to mess around with different types of characters and how they interact.

Breeding gives them children, which gives more characters, more character depth, and more potential story scenarios, so I suppose the closest classification for me is Breeder.

At first I was just a hoarder, collecting any and all dragons that looked nice. tongue.gif Then I realized lineages were fun, so I'm now trying to complete my CB collection, which surprisingly was already pretty completed. One day I will be one of those people with like 30 breeding CB pairs of dragons for one breed, just to amaze people with one massive purebred/even-gen lineage. Ergo, I am a mix of all.

I am a casual collector, in that I definitely want one of each adult sprite but I'm not super urgent about achieving that and I also spend time amassing lots of individuals of breeds that I like. I'm also probably a casual breeder, in that I breed frequently and have some permanent pairs but I don't have a spreadsheet or anything like that.

Eh, I'm a casual collector in that I don't want one of EVERYTHING. I pick and choose the sprites I like and go after them. But I only like CB dragons. >_> (So getting a bred holiday/special dragon I missed is not an option.) Once I get all the commons I'm interested in, I want to start collecting Deepseas. C:

Edited by Saloiq

I'd classify myself as a collector. I typically only want one dragon from each species, with some exceptions, namely the species with more than one sprite (i.e. Ridgewing, Dorsal, Stripe), those who have an Alt sprite (Black and Vine), and the ones I wish to breed (although, in those cases, I end up freezing the hatchlings I keep)

In fact, my ultimate goal is to have a representation of each dragon species on my scroll one day. (So far, all I'm missing are Neglected, Zombie and Tinsel, which are arguably the three most rarest dragon species to date)

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I'm a collector. I want exactly five of each type; adult male and female, hatchling male and female, and ungendered hatchling. No more, and no less. No inbreeding, either.