captain error

Classify yourself!

I'm a little of everything. I hoard dragons I love, because I plan to make lineages with them. And things I don't really go head over heels with, I just collect a minimal amount of.

I find my tastes change from time to time, so dragons I may have been indifferent about a year ago suddenly become my new favorite and I go on a hoard mission to make up for lost time.

Collector and Hoarder with a minor in breeding. I rarely breed my dragons I do it only if I'm building a lineage or, upon request, for someone who'd like to trade with me. I'll freely admit to grabby hands when it comes to having new eggs I like to build a group as large as I can and I go insane with the Holiday Dragons when they come up. I working Gold lineages right now so my breeding is limited to that and to try for some black or vine alts too.

I'm a casual collector and soon-to-be breeder. I'd like to get at least 1 of every gender of every dragon, though multiples are fine. (I don't like to abandon my dragon darlings.) I'd also like to be able to breed my dragons for trades and hybrid-collecting purposes, so I'll be getting around to that too!

I am...I'm not sure. When I first stated, I only grabbed from the AP, because I didnt really understand the concept. I like CBs now, but they arent needed. If it is a new breed, I'd like a CB. I'd like to have one of each dragon. I like balloon dragons. Silver dragons remind me of my grey cat that died.

I likes them all, except the pygmies.

I'm an extreme collector. I want 2 CB of every dragon. Then if I want more, I'll breed a pure bred lineage. I'm also going to create some cool lineages as well.

I'm a bit of each, but mostly hoarder and breeder.

I am collecting dragons I like, for example, I don't like the look of Water Wakers so I don't have soe of them. When I love a dragon species, I'm hording them! And I lov hoarding rares.

And I'm a breeder, I love planning lineages and breeding in general.

I'm a collector, I'd like to get 4 of every dragon within reason, although that's a long way down the road from my current scroll completion status, haha. I hoard Reds by necessity, however I probably won't actively seek any more now that I have 104. Pinks aren't near as bad yet, but I plan on collecting them until I get 50 of each gender.

Just how many dragons of one breed is enough to be classified as a hoard?

If hoarding is defined as having enough of one breed to get you to gen 5 in a purebred project, than yeah I do hoard quite a few breeds of dragons. Whether it's because I decide 'hey that common is low time, grab it!' or that I like that sprite, I've managed to collect odd numbers of breeds I don't particularly plan on breeding (looking at you, Nocturnes). Huh maybe planning a lineage with them isn't such a bad idea. laugh.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

I classify myself as a CB collector/hoarder. While I do accept gifts (rarely) from others, I much more prefer to have as many CBs as possible. I haven't done any breeding yet, but I have considered it for my Pygmies and Whiptails.

I would classify myself as a 'selective collector'. The number of any particular thing is not important to me, infact I released about 200 dragons recently in order to pare down to selected neat and attractive lineages and CBs. I collect 2 CBs of each gender of any particular dragon. That is important to me. I also do not have any inbred dragons on my scroll.

There is no trophy above the Gold one so no need to collect more then 500 and too many dragons are difficult to sort and keep track of, so I am definitely not a 'hoarder' just a 'collector'.

Edited by Dubious

I'm an extreme collector.. All eggs I don't plan on breeding because of long clean lineages, I freeze (unless BSA). I don't like inbreds and will not take messy lineages. If I keep dragons with lineage they have to be clean, but I freeze them anyways. I love all dragons, but I just like to stay organized smile.gif

I'm also a breeder, but an even gen and mostly purebred breeder. Once again, I just like keeping it clean smile.gif

Edited by Jazlindreal

I'm not sure what the standards are for "hoarder," but there are certain breeds I will always take. For example, Golden Wyverns are my favorite, but I don't have that many of them. However, if I see one, I will always take it. Lineage doesn't matter.

As far as what I like, I admit that I like to collect CB's of just about anything that strikes my fancy. It used to be really hard for me to catch CB's of anything because I had a super slow connection and super slow, 13 year old computer (yes, really!). I was super excited to catch something I liked. However, now I have a brand new comp and a fast connection, and I can finally catch most of the things I want. I suspect this will wear off, but for now? Yeah, I'm kind of hoarding all the things. tongue.gif

I see myself as a collector. I do not want to get each of every breed. I just collect the pretty ones. Currently, I got all beautiful breeds to exist, so I do not have any new eggs or hatchlings in my scroll. I will just get when another holiday comes.

I suppose I'd fall under the Collector category. I try to get one of every sprite on my scroll and for purposes of symmetry I'm trying for CB adult female/male, hatchie female/male/ungendered for each breed as far as possible. And lowest possible gen for dragons that aren't available as CB.

And occasionally I'll breed dragons either for gifting away or keeping myself.

Collector, definitely a hoarder of shiny things (magpie mode) and occasional breeder though this seems to be on the up since returning

I guess I'm mostly a breeder. I have a scroll goal of having every a CB male and a CB female of every possible dragon, especially for those who have dimorphism. The GoN aren't going with this, as one can have only two of them and one can't breed with them. So, they are actually of no real interest for me.

I just love pretty lineages, especially even-gens and checkerboards... And what I love more than looking at them is to breed them wink.gif

I'm a collector/breeder, since I want to collect one male and one female CB of every breed or 2nd gens of breedables, but beyond that I also collect with lineages in mind and then stop when I have what I need. I don't tend to hoard anything without reason... yet anyway tongue.gif

Collector, I suppose. I don't have any real goals, though, I just grab whatever I like at the moment. There are a few particular breeds I like that I try to hoard - Blacks and Coppers mostly, and I'm planning to possibly start gathering Canopies.

Rarely breed, apart from favourite dragons (the Coppers again!), though I'm beginning to get interested in that side of things and have started off by joining the Lovely Commons project, and trying to continue the lineages of dragons I've been gifted. smile.gif

Hmm, not sure how to classify myself actually... I´m a collector in the way that I spend loads of time hunting the cave for rares, but then I use all those rares to trade for random hatchies of all kinds or just give them away to someone if I don´t feel like hatching the eggs. I´m a bit of a hoarder of some breeds I guess, but that rarely lasts for long, I usually get bored of grabbing same breed over and over. I also hate breeding stuff for myself since I don´t like eggs, takes to long to hatch them, so I breed to trade instead. Have no scroll goals at all, I just get whatever I feel like at the moment... I just realised I have a weird way of playing this xd.png

Collector, and a bit of selective in that I don't intend to get Dinos or Zombies, and negleted doesn't interest me either. Original plan was to get male and female adult pair (when possible) and four hatchlings, half of them male and other half female preferably. Lineages & inbredness doesn't bother me though.

Nowadays I try to get four adults, in which one pair was CB, one ungendered hatchling and holiday & discontinued dragons have of course their own rules.

But yeah, definitly collector. Don't like to hoard any dragon type, no matter how nice looking.

Collector, I'd say. I want to have all dragon/creature breeds with a certain number of adults + 1 or two frozen gendered hatchlings, but I don't want zombies and neglected dragons. smile.gif

I maybe have more dragons of some breeds, but I don't think that I'm a hoarder. smile.gif

At the moment, a breeder and gifter, I guess. I've started a new crusade to gift out CB metals, started with a gold a few days ago.