captain error

Classify yourself!

Hoarder/collector/breeder. Collecting multiples of all the different types of dragons is a goal for me, but sort of takes the backseat to my hoarding of Mageias/whatever is released recently in the cave. I'm just now starting some breeding projects (I never did them before when I played dragon cave years ago), and I'm really understanding why people love it!

I'm a collector. I would definitely like to have at least a few of each dragon type, including alts, but I don't plan on freezing any hatchlings. I mostly get CBs since I would like to eventually start some neat lineages of my own, but I don't mind getting eggs from the AP every now and then.

The categories ofered - breeder, hoarder, collector - don't describe my style at all.

I am a describer.

I try to make sure every dragon on my scroll gets at least a little description. As of writing this I am backlogged from halloween still; there's a pile of undescribed unsorted stuff in my 'growing' section (between Niharia and Dakari at the front of my scroll) which I will get to... eventually.

I do pay attention to lineage and rarity, but an interesting dragon is more valuable to me than a rare or well-bred one. Every time I find myself pulling an AP egg from described parents, I make sure to give a nod to them in the dragon's description. I occasionally write descriptions in verse and take pride in practicing the art.

Despite my dragons being described, none of the eggs I have APed have been given descriptions. If they did, I might actually breed my dragons rather than simply describe many as mated pairs.

Edited by Kakaru_of_DOOM

I'm kind of a little bit of all three.

I'm a collector in that I want to have one of each sprite eventually, and I also collect Thuweds and Dorkfaces if I can find them, no matter how messy their lineages may be. Blusangs are another thing that I collect; they're my favorite breed!

Breeding is probably what takes up the least amount of my time on here. While I like making nice lineages and have planned at least one project out and have quite a few lineages I want to continue, I tend to forget about them.

However, I'd say that I'm mostly a hoarder. Specifically a code hoarder. Whether they be name-like codes, word codes, all-number codes, or just something that I happen to find interesting, I'll grab 'em if I see 'em.

Collector/Hoarder; I don't breed as much as I probably should, but I do have Scroll Goals that involve at least one of every sprite (preferably CB if possible).

All of the above. I have a bunch of lineages I'm working on. I hoard turpentines, albinos, bleeding moons, vampires, zombies and all types of wyverns(especially golden and fevers). I also hope to have 1 CB pair of each breed in the future, but I'm not really working on that right now.

A collector. I rarely breed my dragons, and if I do it, I donate or abandon the egg. I collect pretty much every rare, but cheeses are my priority. I am making an army. I'll need 100 (But I'll most likely get more tongue.gif)