captain error

Classify yourself!

I find that when I'm picking my eggs, I'll take just about anything I can get my hands on. So long as in the end [whenever that may be] I have all the dragons, i dont care what I've got now. tongue.gif

While my friend wants two, and only two of each dragon, aside from the those she breeds.

Which got me thinking, what's going through the heads of those people who have hundreds of silvers/golds/rares/commons on their scrolls? Are they being greedy or maybe they're breeders?

So what would you classify yourself as?

A Casual Collector like myself, a collector like my friend, Extreme Collector who wants a CB pair and ONLY a CB of everything, a breeder, or a hoarder?

Im just a collector. I dont give a crap if my dragons aren't CB so long as I have a male and female of each. I'll even release extras just because i dont want more than two. xd.png

[except my terrea and swalow males each have 2 females cuz i dont want to release the females tongue.gif]

I do however breed pygmies and sunsongs for my own personal project, so i will eventually have tons of those. xd.pngD

maybe when I accomplish having a pair of each, i'll go for CB only, but i doubt that will ever happen at the rate i collect. ;/

But I agree with you on hoarding rares; everytime Im browing someone scroll and they have pages of silvers and golds I cant help but be like 'Daaaaaaang gurl, what do you need all these for??"

I dont even have most of the commons yet because I know I can pick them up at anytime and I want to be ready if i ever have the chance to pick up a rare egg in the AP 8P

Edited by changeling007

A hoarder and a troll.

A hoarder because I like grabbing and collecting huge amounts of whatever dragon I'm obsessed with at the moment (First it was black hatchlings, then it was pebbles, and now I'm obsessed with water walkers).

A troll because... well... because... I like shocking people and making them laugh at the same time.

:3

There are some dragons I eventually want to get a CB pair of each for, but that's an extremely casual project (I get maybe one or two of those a month), and so there's no way I could actually be considered a collector.

*yawn*

Edited by Pink

I think right now I am a collector....I want at least one of every dragon but eventually I'll be hoarding a couple of my favorite breeds biggrin.gif

I breed my dragons. So I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to the kinds of dragons in my breeding projects. I'm not into hoarding rare dragons thowever. If I have one gold, I'm happy with that one. :/

i say breeder. im love-bound to even gens. i breed for people, people breed for me. its all in an effort to create a beautiful, huge even gen containing widely known dragons. in my mind, thats all there is. biggrin.gif breed those pretties, and ive got great trade fodder to acquire the better rares.

A hoarder and a troll.

A hoarder because I like grabbing and collecting huge amounts of whatever dragon I'm obsessed with at the moment (First it was black hatchlings, then it was pebbles, and now I'm obsessed with water walkers).

A troll because... well... because... I like shocking people and making them laugh at the same time.

:3

There are some dragons I eventually want to get a CB pair of each for, but that's an extremely casual project (I get maybe one or two of those a month), and so there's no way I could actually be considered a collector.

*yawn*

Oh man, i found a scroll today that had an ENTIRE page of just the Water Serpent Dragons.

my mind was blown

Dragon trolling; it works.

I also have a friend who picks up all the water walkers off the front and AP pages. x_x

Collector/Breeder

I very much like getting CBs and then breeding so that people whith projects might score one of the eggs from my scroll and it'll get into a project somethere. That has happened quite a few times as I've looked through later generations.

I'm a collector I believe. I want to have a CB lifemate pair of each breed and 3 frozen hatchlings from each lifemate pair. I'm also a breeder, I have 3 personal lineage projects and I love to breed good combinations to gift eggs to other people. I have many Reds and Pink, but I can't say I'm really hoarding, I just need many of them due to their BSA.

All the above- it just depends on what I'm inspired to do at any given moment.

*huggles all bazillion spitfires on scroll*

The only things I hoard crazily are daydreams, embers and vamps. I don't really care about how many I have of other breeds. tongue.gif

A little of all three. Obsessed with hoarding Neotropicals. Otherwise for the most part I just pick up dragons that fit where I to go with my story told via descriptions.

I'm a bit of a hoarder, but also a breeder. I have several breeding projects I'm very committed to. I hoard whites and nebulas, and just generally CBs.

I'm a breeder. I'm obsessed with breeding projects, my own and ones on the forums. I have a scroll goal of 14 adults and 4 frozen hatchlings of every breed, and I'm approaching that very, very, slowly. All I really care about right now is breeding something pretty.

I could also say that I'm hoarder of even-gens and pretty lineages. I'm a sucker for picking up and collecting pretty things that other people have bred.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Since Im new and all... I could say Im a newbie collector - I want a pair of each dragon, and my tastes will change eventually.

Not a collector- not a breeder

Nor am I a hoarder either

I'm an impulse clicker when I see

An egg even remotely shiny

And only stop when I learn

I'm locked with another Nocturne

But I like Nocturnes so it's all good =p

Collector and hoarder. Collector because I always try to get (except for limited dragons) a female adult and hatchling, a male adult and hatchling and an ungendered hatchling for each breed. Hoarder because when I like a dragon I want as many as I can get of them.

I consider myself a builder. That is, I'm building my scroll to represent the way I see my dragons, if that makes any sense.

Basically I'm building my scroll into an island environment with lots of different dragons on it. Trouble is, whenever I pick up new CBs I have to start yet another family line. I'll figure it out in the end.

I'm not a collector because I don't want every type of dragon. I'm not a hoarder because I don't want lots of a single type of dragon. And I hardly ever breed my dragons so I'm not a breeder. At least not yet.

Edit: So shall we say architect?

Edited by vegetariancannibal

I'm a selective collector. I usually prefer to have 2 males and 2 females of each breed that allows it. But if the dragon is a sprite that I particularly like, or is breed that's rare/uncommon/stingy with eggs, I will collect 3 or 4 of each gender to give myself a better chance of getting an egg.

I like CB or pretty lineages but I intensely dislike inbred lineages, so I won't collect those.

I don't collect Dinos.

I am not a collector I think, because I do not want to have all type of dragon on my scroll. I can still recall the frustration of the moment when it was announced that Purples will get a useful BSA in the future. So I was forced to pick them up. But there are some other breeds I do not like to collect.

I'd say I am a breeder and a hoarder. I love even-gens and breed as many as possible for my own projects or try to help others with their lineages.

Edited by drabrugon

Collector, deffinitely, I don't need more than one of each sprite on my scroll unless I do a lineage.

Collector definitely, but also a bit of this and that. I collect all breeds, adults and hatchlings, and had been hoping for freezing eggs to be added. tongue.gif Though I've been playing for a while so I need to make new objectives to keep me going, hence I started on doing some lineage stuff, but more on a casual basis.

(Then I had always hope to build my own armies of balloons, waters and pebbles, but due to lineage project I now have a semi-army of magi.... lol)

Oh, and I don't collect dinos. Tried once, then I felt they don't look 'right' alongside other dragons so I released them. dry.gif

Edited by hat17