Saartje

Lineage Advice

A pink sweetling never crossed my mind actually. I think I'll have to keep the magis in the line though. they're done by the same artist and they pretty much have the same high saturation as the holly. I also though of using a sunrise in place of the pink since their colors are fairly similar.

I have this girl here CB Val 09 and a sister to her.

Of course I know it is faaar to early for Valentine, but I would like to find and test mates for them in advance, so I would like suggestions.

I paired one of them up with a daydream and it was pretty, but now I fear that a daydream is "too common" in a way.

On the other hand, I don't have anything fancy like CB metallic or something and am highly unlikely to get something like that within the next thirty years.

Any ideas what to do?

These are the only holiday dragons I own, so I want to get something good out of them.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm late, but I think Karl is fine for a female. Also I'd go for a repeating pattern for an even gen rather than a mirror image of it. It already has a nice repeating pattern to it so it would be nice to keep it going. Though it's up to you; if you think a mirror lineage to it would be better I think it would look good as well.

Thanks, Wookieinmashoo! Let's see what I can do! xd.png

yay thanks to a wonderful DCers help found the thread biggrin.gif

I was working on getting my thuwed a mate to get a pretty even gen going, but don't cha know, the little gal alted tongue.gif

I am seeking advice on which line should I do, should I breed another egg and get a regular, or go with the alt ?

user posted image

Personally, I'd be happy for getting an alt, but breed another one and hope it's regular. It honestly does make the lineage look a lot better. Maybe you could use the alt in something else? If you breed another alt from vine x frill, maybe you could breed those two together? smile.gif

I agree with StormWizard that the lineage without the alt looks cleaner and more symmetrical. Congrats on the alt, though! And it would look good paired with another alt, like this PB vine I got a few months ago. Only better, because yours has frills =)

Hi guys. smile.gif I'm coming for a bit of help now.

I've got two sweetlings with this lineage. And I honestly have no idea what to breed them with that'll look nice. I've used the lineage viewer on AoND to try 2nd gen pinks, whites and blacks from a combination of other pinks, whites and blacks and I can't find anything that I actually like.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I like symmetry but with a lineage like this, that's impossible. xd.png

Edited by StormWizard212

Hi guys. smile.gif I'm coming for a bit of help now.

I've got two sweetlings with this lineage. And I honestly have no idea what to breed them with that'll look nice. I've used the lineage viewer on AoND to try 2nd gen pinks, whites and blacks from a combination of other pinks, whites and blacks and I can't find anything that I actually like.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I like symmetry but with a lineage like this, that's impossible. xd.png

have you though about a 2nd gen white from a normal sweetling?

I hadn't thought about that, but I guess it'd look sort of similar to how a white from pink would look, in terms of colour at least and I wasn't crazy about that. sad.gif Maybe I'll just have to do a checker with both of the alts in the lineage to get something symmetrical.

In the past year or so people have been kind and gifted me with Tinsels.

I have one I am totally stumped by, breeding wise. His lineage is a wee bit tricky to move forward.

So, I turn to you for help and suggestions. smile.gif

This is the shiny I need help with, please.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iTQlT

Thanks!

A friend bred this egg for me (still on her scroll until I unlock) and I was wondering what would be the best way to Influence it? Female so it gets a two-step spiral (2 up, 2 down, 2 up), or ignore the first generation and gender male for a stairstep down?

A friend bred this egg for me (still on her scroll until I unlock) and I was wondering what would be the best way to Influence it? Female so it gets a two-step spiral (2 up, 2 down, 2 up), or ignore the first generation and gender male for a stairstep down?

I would Influence it female, personally. But, I'm not the best at spiral lineages so I can't promise it's a perfect idea! biggrin.gif

Edit: Go with QAndais' suggestion below. Using the AoND was a good idea. (I told you I wasn't good at this stuff laugh.gif )

Edited by Dimar

I would gender it male because i just think it would look better that way http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

If you gendered it female it would look messy http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

Hello I am looking for advice on a mate for my magi. She is my first magi, I have experimented once with her but didn't get the egg since i forgot i had my limit of eggs....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LokGg

I need advice! Please

A mate that has that same lineage would match nicely. Since it's a Gen2, it shouldn't be too hard. You can get and then breed a CB Turp and Magi. Or find someone willing to breed for you.

Hello I am looking for advice on a mate for my magi. She is my first magi, I have experimented once with her but didn't get the egg since i forgot i had my limit of eggs....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LokGg

I need advice! Please

Since your magi is a female, like her magi mother, I would choose a 2nd gen turp from magi mother, so to build a checkered lineage

I'm having a difficult time trying to decide how to continue an irregular, chained lineage.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jOtYi

Thoughts on the parent, and the egg type to go for? I'm not sure if I should use a thunder go for another round of lightning offspring or breed for a thunder. Or if I should just use a lightning parent for this round and introduce the thunder in the next generation.

I do have a CB thunder that is actually compatible. Their offspring looks like this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/H5YZt

That one I did not keep.

terradi, I'd say an Electric this round and Thunder the next would be fine. I think striped stairsteps are neat, even if they're striped every 3rd generation instead of every 2nd.

Probably too late to figure it out for this year, but I'm stumped: what in the world could I pair with this Sweetling to make Sweetling offspring that 1. lends itself to continuing to breed and 2. doesn't require '09/10/11 holiday CBs? (Note, self: grab a Sweetling this year that I can come up with a pairing for!)

I would build a mirror with some contrasting color. Maybe a thunder x electric x gray kind of pattern?

EDIT: What do you guys think of me doing an inverted mate for this guy? So I'd do pb stones with golden wyvern males on the outside. Possibly good or just weird?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks! I'll try doing something like that... maybe use the fiery jerks, keep up the red/"passion" theme.

Concerning the sunstones and golden wyverns, I'd say equal parts good and weird! I want to see it now, so I think you should do it.

Edited by Wobblegong

I'm honestly not sure about the pb stones with a line of golden wyvern males. I kinda wanna say have the wyverns be along the bottom of that lineage instead of the top. So it would be female wyverns with pb sunstones, until the last gen where you would have a male golden Wyvern so that it sits on top of this lineage.

Advice request:

I got this handsome devil...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mU3Be

We've returned to the very first mate in the gen before mine. Should I breed him to the second mate from the lineage, another pink from red x old pink or should I just breed him to a pink from old pink out of a breed in the red to yellow spectrum like the rest of the mates, say from a yulebuck like my http://dragcave.net/lineage/LqTU3 or from a Sunstone or Hellfire Wyvern?

Thoughts, ideas?